Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53: Kill both the wolf and the chicken.

When the family went back, they laughed, and only Ye Yu's face drooped.

No one will be happy if he is hit into a beast trap or hit by a rabbit.

Dahei walked behind Ye Yu with his head drooping, whising softly as he walked.

Ye Yu turned around and glanced at Dahei and sighed, "Well, Dahei, I forgive you."

Hearing Ye Yu forgiven himself, Dahei was happy and turned around Ye Yu happily. Suddenly, he flashed a pair of big eyes and rubbed Ye Yu's shoulder happily.

Hassan turned his head and looked at Ye Yu and whispered to Ru Xian, "Big Black is so human."

"Never, Brother Liao would not have transported Dahei back thousands of kilometers from his hometown. Their family raised Dahei as a relative." Ru Xian smiled softly.

Hassan remembered his camel: "The camel we used to raise is also very humane."

Ru Xian was silent for a moment: "Stop talking..."

In order to treat Dada, everything that can be sold at home has been sold.

It also includes the camel that has been kept at home for more than ten years.

Ru Xian still remembers the painful hissing when the camel left home.

Camels usually do not bark, only when they are courting or in danger.

Back at the Ye family, Ru Xian washed her hands carefully and applied eye ointment for Aunt Gu Li.

"How about this eye ointment?" Ru Xian asked in a low voice.

Aunt Gu Li smiled, "It's cool and comfortable."

Ru Xian was stunned for a while.

How can cataracts be comfortable? This is just to comfort her heart.

Let Aunt Gu Li lie down and rest, and Ru Xian walked to the yard.

In the yard, Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue lit a torch and were setting up a nest for the hares to raise the hare.

"I haven't rolled the cannon for a while, and I'm itchy." Liao Shuxue talked to Ye Guangxiang while sticking mud.

Ye Guangxiang smiled, "I also have itchy hands. When I dreamed, I always dreamed of rolling cannon paper in Liao's workshop."

Liao Chuxin was doing sewing work with the light of the torch. When she saw Ru Xian coming out, she quickly shouted, "Come on, measure how big your feet are."

"I have shoes." Ru Xian was very embarrassed.

"Suring it, Hassan has measured it." Liao Chuxin measured the size, picked out a pair of straw shoes and handed them to Ru Xian, "This is the same as your feet."

Ru Xian covered her straw shoes outside her shoes, and the size was just right: "It's good..."

Put a straw shoe outside the shoe, which can not only insulate heat in the desert, but also save the sole.

In winter, add a wooden sole under the straw shoes to prevent slipping snow.

Some rich people will replace straw shoes with cotton shoes. The cotton shoes are brushed with layers of oil, and no matter how heavy the snow is, it will not be wet.

Special warmth.

In order to save shoes, the Ruxian family does not wear shoes in summer, and they only wear shoes in the autumn and winter season.