Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Give it to you? Dreaming

At the time of the transaction, Xiaoluo was quite generous this time: "The cost of space transportation is paid by me."

In this transaction, Ye Yu got 500 yuan in digital coins, and with the last 33, the amount of digital coin (E-CNY) became 533 yuan.

After the transaction was completed, Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin were relieved: "Sleep, you have to get up in a while to collect it."

Thinking of starting to take over, my parents must be very tired and need to replenish their physical strength. Ye Yu looked in the space mall for a while and gritted his teeth and bought a catty of beef for 60 yuan.

I bought four more steamed buns.

The rest is reluctant to buy it. It's too expensive.

Digital currency (E-CNY) amount: 471.

"Oh, how to buy meat?" Liao Chuxin whispered Ye Yu, but she knew that the space could not be returned and there was no knife in the room. She broke down a very small cut and pointed to the remaining large pieces:

"You put these in space. Let's eat them slowly in the future."

Watching Ye Yu put away the beef, Liao Chuxin tore the beef and divided it into three parts.

The family of three picked up thin shredded beef with steamed buns and ate them fragrantly.

"Mom and Dad, you sleep in the space with Ye Ze, and you can recover your body in the space."

Ye Guangxiang thought so, and worried that Ye Yu would not get up. He told Liao Chuxin, "You take Ozawa to sleep in the space. At some point, I will ask Xiao Yu to let you go."

Liao Chuxin felt sorry for Ye Guangxiang: "Then tomorrow, you and Ozawa will sleep in the space."

I remember another thing, "If only there was a watch. I saw that kind of watch in the county, and it would be called at some point. In this way, our whole family can go in."

A watch that can ring? Isn't this an alarm clock?

Ye Yu glanced at the mall and found that the cheapest alarm clock in it also cost a few digital coins.

You can buy two white-faced steamed buns with a digital coin.

I sighed and was reluctant to buy it.

Seeing that his family was asleep, Ye Yu also lay in the small bed and closed his eyes.

Open the voice function of the mall in consciousness and start reading the name and product introduction.

In her previous life, she relied on this voice function to read again and again.

But she still has many words she can't know, so she listens to them every day and match the pronunciation.

Then force yourself to write it down.

"100 copies of space water are snapped up for a limited time, 10 grams each. It is rich in various energy, which can prolong life and repair damaged organs in the body. 10,000 yuan per 10 grams... sold out in a second.

This water is so good! Unfortunately, she has no money.

Otherwise, buy some for your family to drink.

Ye Yu thought in a daze and fell asleep.

...

After two o'clock in the morning, Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin got up and were ready to collect it.

Put the leaves in the basket.

The two of them raised another door panel, carried Ye Ze up, and carefully took the two children to grab it.