Chapter 31-32

Chapter 31: Rhubarb: No, I have to show it.

Three acres of gravel were prepared yesterday, and today I am going to overturn it for the second time.

The second shallow flip is to dig again with Kantuman.

This shallow roll went smoothly, digging out the deeper stones.

After working until noon, after lunch on the ground, he ploughed the big black sleeve and began to cultivate the wasteland.

The wild camel was originally lying on the ground. Seeing this, he got up and followed Dahei curiously.

"What's the matter? Do you also want to learn to plow?" Liao Shuxue smiled.

The wild camel turned his head and glanced at Liao Shuxue, still following Dahei.

Big Black goes, and it also goes.

Big Black stops, and it also stops.

Today's land has almost been turned over, and it is extremely comfortable for Dahei to pull the plough.

However, after a while, I plowed a monopoly.

Ye Guangxiang, who picked up gravel in another land, smiled: "The method we summarized is really good."

"That's good! Today, Dahei saves a lot of effort. Liao Chuxin nodded.

Donkeys can plow two to three acres of land a day.

Mules run fast and can plough five or six acres.

However, donkeys and mules plough the ground shallower.

To talk about work, you have to count buffalo and scalpers.

The strength is large tonnage, and the ploughing is the deepest.

Today, Dahei worked smoothly and ploughed nearly two acres of land in the afternoon.

Seeing Dahei sweating slightly, Liao Shuxue stopped Dahei: "Here's it today..."

As soon as the plough rope was untied, the wild camel jumped over and bit the plough rope with its mouth.

"Yo?" Liao Shuxue looked at the wild camel with wide eyes, "Are you really going to have a try?"

The wild camel put its head into the plough rope in Liao Shuxue's hand.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. This plow rope is hit by a big black body. I have to adjust it..." Liao Shuxue has never ploughed the ground with a camel, which will be very excited.

Seeing Liao Shuxue unpacking the plough rope and starting to draw towards rhubarb, the whole family came over and looked curiously.

"Is it okay? Rhubarb just gave birth to a baby. Don't be tired of it. Liao Chuxin felt a little sorry for rhubarb.

"Try first." Liao Shuxue tied the plough rope to the rhubarb, "Bubarb, now let's open..."

Before Liao Shuxue's voice fell, the rhubarb raised his four hoofs and ran forward...

On the run of rhubarb, Xiao Huang also followed.

For a moment, one big and one small camels ran fast, and the dust flew up under their hoofs.

The plow behind was unsupported and hit the ground with a bang.

"Fuck..." Liao Shuxue ran wildly, so painful that she pulled it together, "My plow! Let go of my plow!"

In this chase, rhubarb thought it was urging it to run quickly.

Run faster.

Seeing that it was about to run into the desert, Ye Yu hurriedly called it, "Bellow, come back!"