Chapter 103-104

Chapter 103: The Exploration Team is in Distress

In the desert, Academician Li sat in the tent and listened to the soldiers of the protection expedition.

"I didn't find anyone in the middle of the night..." A soldier shook his head.

Another soldier thought for a moment, "Is it taken away by a wolf or a wild wolf?" We met wolves the night before yesterday. Fortunately, we brought meaty feces and shocked the wolves away.

Academician Li frowned, "I'm a literati. I'm really not good at dealing with these things. I just hope you can find people soon."

Having said that, Academician Li was already uneasy.

All the way from the station to the 17th regiment site, then to the thousand-year-old crossing, and then from the thousand-year-old crossing into the desert, the camels kept having problems.

There was also an accident near the Millennium Ferryette's house, and the camel was shocked and injured the team members.

Later, Ye Ze appeased the camel, and the camel hadn't had an accident for a long time.

After they left the millennium crossing, they began again...

Now, someone is missing.

"I think this is someone deliberately sabotaging the inspection of the expedition." Academician Qin Zinong came in.

"No matter what kind of thing, it can't stop the investigation. This is the general trend!" Academician Li's eyesight were firm, "The people who destroyed the investigation must be found."

"If you delay a day, you are delaying my life." Academician Qin Zinong beat his waist and said, "Fortunately, we repaired it in advance in the millennium crossing and got used to the temperature of the desert, otherwise I would have my old arms and legs..."

"Are you all right?" Academician Li looked at Qin Zinong with concern.

Qin Zinong is the oldest in the whole investigation team, 58 years old.

Other professors are all about 40 years old and can be called adulthood.

"It's okay..." Qin Zinong moved his waist and was a little surprised. "I don't feel much pain in my joints recently, and I don't know what's going on. Is it suitable for me to have a desert climate?

Professor Lu Chang'ao, who came back from the camp, looked solemn: "I found the reason for camel irritable."

"What's the reason? Tell me now!" Academician Li and Qin Zinong looked at Lu Chang'ao.

"It's the camel in estrus..." Lu Chang'ao said so, and the two understood at the same time.

The camel's estrus period is from December to March of the following year. The current time period is indeed during the estrus period...

"No..." Academician Li shook his head. "We have specially prevented this situation, and all chose female camels."

Female camels are very docile and rarely attack humans during non-fertility.

"I suspect that someone took the organs of the male camel, which made the female camel irritable." Lu Chang'ao made his inference.

Lu Chang'ao said that the two academicians looked at each other and felt that the matter was a little serious.

If someone really takes advantage of this season to make all the camels irritable, their expedition will face the situation that there are no camels available.

"Be sure to find this person!" Academician Li roared with anger.

"This person wants to trap us all in the desert." Professor Qin Zinong's voice fell and suddenly heard the gunshot.