Chapter 99-100

Chapter 99: The Bizarre of Ye Ze

Liao Shuxue, who didn't know that he had inadvertently hit Professor Lu, walked over and talked to several guides, "You camels, aren't you familiar with them?"

Several guides were all resident people. They also knew Liao Shuxue. Hearing the words, they laughed, "Camels were collected from the villages around the station. They haven't raised a camel yet. Now they are not very obedient."

"Then you have to be careful. Those who ride them are all great scientists. Jin Gui. In case it's a little mistaken, it will really be a big loss." Liao Shuxue reached out to touch the camel, and the camel's body subconsciously turned sideways.

"Is this camel afraid of you?" A guide whispered, "Did you just fight with that camel? They are afraid of you when they see it?"

Liao Shuxue patted the camel on the neck: "Maybe..."

He asked about the camel's shock: "Why was it suddenly frightened?"

"It was fine. The team member said he was going to feed the camel, and the camel was suddenly frightened." The guide can't tell what's going on.

They looked up at the meat and shook their heads again.

When a single camel is there, the camel will be afraid of wolves, but if it is formed into a colony, it is not afraid of a young wolf at all.

Therefore, it should not be that the meat shocked the camel.

But everyone can't tell why the camel was shocked, so they could only vaguely reveal the matter.

Next, the investigation team settled near the Ye family.

At night, there are really wolves.

They can hear the howling of wolves in the tent, which is very penetrating.

Ye Guangxiang had already peed around the place where the investigation team camped with meat for a long time, but there was no accident.

In the morning, Professor Lu Changao walked out of the tent and stretched a big stretch. He was about to talk to the people around him. In a blink of an eye, he saw a small figure squatting beside several camels.

"Why were you shocked yesterday?" Ye Ze rubbed the neck of the frightened camel with his hand and spoke softly to the camel, "Is there something on him that scared you?" But don't be afraid. He definitely didn't mean to scare you.

The camel lay on the ground, squinted slightly, and chewed the forage handed over by Ye Ze.

Several camels next to them also lay there peacefully, and all the camels' heads were in the direction of Ye Ze, as if they had inadvertently surrounded into a circle.

Professor Lu Chang'ao stopped stretching and carefully observing the camels.

"Professor Lu..." The people around him wanted to talk to him, but he waved and interrupted him.

The camels are very peaceful, as if they were with their own owners.

On the way from the station to the 17th regiment site, camels are often frightened and want to escape.

It's mainly because there is no camel.

They also thought of finding a camel guest who was proficient in raising camels to follow them all the way and domesticate these camels.

Unfortunately, most camel guests are not at home at this time.

At this time, camel guests are generally in northern Xinjiang. When the spring flowers bloom, they return to southern Xinjiang and bring goods from northern Xinjiang by the way.