Chapter 188-189

Chapter 188: The Golden Sculpture Is Back

Open the bamboo tube, which is a thin piece of paper full of words.

"Hassan, everything is fine at home. Ana is in good health, and I'm fine. Your little nephew is very cute."

This is Ru Xian's handwriting.

It's just a thin piece of paper, and I can't write much.

Hassan couldn't imagine how many dangers the golden sculpture couple encountered when they flew across the Tianshan Mountains with this small bamboo tube.

I can't imagine how the golden couple found themselves in the vast sea of people.

Perhaps they have been here for several days and wandering over the northern Xinjiang every day looking for Hassan.

"I didn't know you were coming." Hassan stretched out his hand to hold the golden sculpture, and his words were full of self-blame. "If you know, you must be outside every day so that you can see me in time."

A fool cooed, as if there was a urging.

Hassan thought for a moment, "Wait here. I'll go back to get the pen and paper."

He ran back to the library quickly and took the pen and paper back.

At this time, the playground was surrounded by people looking at the golden sculpture.

Turning around, Hassan and A stupid whispered, "Don't come again. This is not where you should come."

I don't know if the golden sculpture is obedient or not. It just whispered low.

Then, lie next to Hasan and look up at Hasan's writing.

The stupid daughter-in-law lay on the other side of Hassan, dozing off with her eyes closed.

Hassan has thousands of words in his heart, but he knows that he can't write too much.

When the golden sculpture is flying in the air, the more things it brings, the longer it will fly.

I wrote and painted it again, and rewritten it. Finally, I only wrote half a piece of paper, carefully rolled it into a roll and stuffed it into a small bamboo tube.

"It's getting dark. You can't see it at night. Remember to find a place to rest." Hassan doesn't want these two golden sculptures to stay on campus, which will cause a lot of trouble.

"Don't come again." Hassan spread his arms and gently hugged the golden sculpture stupidly.

"I'm fine here. You don't have to worry about me. I think if I'm at home, I will write to my family.

"Gool--" The golden sculpture seemed to understand and responded softly.

"Let's go. The playground is big enough for you to take off." Hassan patted the stupid head of the golden sculpture, and then patted the head of his stupid daughter-in-law.

He spread his arms on the ground to show off his stupidity.

Jin Diaotou turned his head and looked at Hassan and cursed nostalgicly.

Then step on Hassan's arm.

Hassan raised his arms above his head: "Fly..."

The golden eagle spread its wings, and the wide wings seemed to drown Hassan's whole body.

"Goo--" The sound of the carving sounded, and the whole body of the golden sculpture began to hang in the air and flew up half the air with the help of the power of his wings.