Chapter 139-140

Chapter 139: I'm wronged

That night, Liao Shuxue stayed at home.

At night, Liao Shuxue turned over and couldn't sleep: "I feel like insomnia."

After thinking about it, he got up from bed.

When you get to the yard, first run with a booster, lie on the wall, and then pull the body up.

He skilfully turned out of the yard.

When landing, make a light noise.

Dahei heard the movement in the backyard and walked to the front yard.

I went to Liao Shuxue's room and listened to the movement, but I didn't hear the sound of breathing.

Turn around and look out of the wall.

I'm a little depressed.

I finally rescued you from the clap, but you sneaked over in the middle of the night?

The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became, and he couldn't help crying.

I heard the moving meat and yellow open the door and come out in the room.

Seeing the big black tears, the two little ones looked at each other in consternation.

When he got home, Liao Shuxue jumped lightly on the wall.

When he opened the door, he was shocked by Ru Xian: "Who is it?"

"It's me." Liao Shuxue got into the room, groped to the bedside, then lay down comfortably, and hugged Ru Xian in his arms. "It's still comfortable to sleep at home."

Ru Xian snorted, "Didn't you sleep with Dahei?" What are you doing if you come back to me?"

"Black Brother is my brother!" Liao Shuxue's hands began to get unhonest.

The moonlight is like water, and the earth shines brightly.

In the same moonlight, the two adjacent yards have different joys and sorrows.

Big Black lay on the ground, sobbing and hissing low.

Meat and Xiao Huang didn't know what had happened, so they hurried back and woke Ye Ze up.

Ye Ze was fascinated by the two little ones and yawned, "Uncle Black, what are you crying?"

Seeing Ye Ze, Dahei's grievances suddenly spewed out like a flood and howled to the sky: "Ah Ang--"

This shocking howl shocked the whole millennium.

The two female wild donkeys raised in the livestock shed also shouted after hearing the painful voice of Dahei.

The two female wild donkeys croaked, and the Shaya goat in the shed next door also bleated.

The big rooster, awakened by the big black, thought it was dawn, so he walked out of the shed and began to shout.

For a while, the calls of thousands of years have been up and down...

All the members were awakened and got up in clothes.

"Is this a beast breaking into our village?"

"Hook at whether the courtyard door is closed. Forget it. Don't worry about the courtyard door. Close the door."

"Why does it sound like a big black voice?"

"This cry... Is it Brother Soxue playing black in the middle of the night?"

Everyone didn't sleep well that night.

Only Liao Shuxue hugged Ru Xian and slept very sweetly.

When he got up in the morning, Ru Xian remembered the big black cry he heard in the middle of the night and was a little uneasy: "Snow, you hit me in front of the big black in a while."