Chapter 83-84

Chapter 83: The First Snow in 1955

Hearing Hasan say that the cotton hat was given to him by Zhang Mu, the leader of the 17th Regiment, Ye Yu consciously remembered that the military uniform was changed in September this year.

Now Zhang Mu and others are all dressed in 55 styles.

The Type 55 cotton hat was later famous for Lei Feng and was also known as Lei Feng hat.

Because there is too much fluff on it, the gold carving may regard the cotton hat as a prey.

It is also possible that the golden sculpture likes the fluff on it and wants to grab it home.

No wonder the people in the regiment yard gritted their teeth when they mentioned the golden sculptures and really liked robbery.

Looking up at the golden sculpture flying further and farther, Hassan cursed, "Damn the damn stupid bird..."

Then he felt cold on his face and looked up at the sky and was stunned.

The snow fell on the face with a touch of coolness.

"It's snowing!" Hassan roared over the shed.

Everyone in the yard looked up at the sky, and their faces were full of surprises: "Is it snowing?"

Liao Chuxin hurried out of the stove, opened the manhole cover of the rainwater well in the yard, and looked up at the sky.

"Come on, come on! Ruixue promises a bumper year. Ye Guangxiang raised his head with a gratifying smile on his face.

Liao Shuxue stopped playing the grass mat. He quickly got into the nest, opened the calendar, and wrote a snow word on today's date.

At this time, the whole southern Xinjiang cheered.

At the same time, look up at the sky.

Everyone's eyes are full of joy.

"It's snowing!"

The farmers ran to the field to check the moisture of the wheat, and then carried Cantulman slowly to their homes.

Housewives took all the basins and jars that could hold things to the yard, waiting for the first snow in southern Xinjiang.

Far away, Ru Xian, who bumped in the car and was rushing to Wushi, stretched out his hand out of the window of the truck: "Ana, it's snowing."

"Is it snowing?" Aunt Guri stretched out her hand and asked her daughter to take her hand out of the window.

The cold snow fell into the palm of the hand and was quickly melted by the palm.

"It's really snowing." Aunt Gu Li was full of joy, "The 20 mu of wheat field of Guangxiang's family will definitely have a good harvest next year."

"Uh-huh!" Ru Xian carefully took Aunt Gu Li's hand back from the window and pasted the plastic cloth carefully. "Next year, shall we also open dozens of mu of land?"

Aunt Gu Li smiled at the corners of her lips: "Okay..."

The mother and daughter didn't talk and quietly enjoyed the moment of flying snow.

The driving soldier opened the wiper with a smile in his voice: "It's almost Dihua. When we get to Dihua, let's change the truck with windows.

"We are proud to drive all the way to the capital for the car we make ourselves." The little soldier said, with pride and pride on his face.

At this time, Hassan was also thinking about Aunt Gu Li and Ru Xian: "I don't know how Ana and Acha are going."

"It must be good. It's taken care of by soldiers on the road. Don't worry." Liao Shuxue persuaded him, and then covered his cotton hat on his head. "Text time I tie the rope."