Chapter 145-146

Chapter 145: Millennium Crossing Forest Farm

When I got home, I found that Uncle Alikun was talking to Ye Guangxiang about the saplings.

At this time, Uncle Alex Kun had visited the wheat fields and vegetable fields of Qiandu, and also asked the members of Qiandu.

When he learned that the millennium crossing was almost unaffected by the desert on the day of the sandstorm, he was more determined to follow the millennium crossing the grass square and planting trees.

"Our village of Gole has a history of hundreds of years and can't be destroyed in my hands." Uncle Alex Quinn sighed very much.

Ye Guangxiang thought for a moment and decided to give him 100 saplings.

"If you send it for nothing, I won't want it." Uncle Alex Quinn patted his pocket and said, "I came with money."

Ye Guangxiang hesitated a little.

These saplings are at a loss no matter how much they are sold.

Why don't you send a hundred plants and don't mention it again.

But Uncle Alex Quinn insisted on buying it, so he didn't dare to make a decision.

After thinking about it, Ye Guangxiang said vaguely: "I'll think about it again."

"Yes, you have to think about it." Uncle Alex Quinn also knew that he proposed to buy saplings, and there is no such statement to buy saplings now.

Even the saplings in the league are free of charge. Whoever wants it can dig them.

Let Uncle Alex Kun go to the Farmers' Association to rest, and Ye Guangxiang asked Ye Yu what he meant.

Ye Yu said something about Xiao Luo's other side.

"Is the effect of space water so great?" Ye Guangxiang didn't expect that the space water would change after it came here.

"Let me ask Xiao Luo for his opinion." Ye Yu couldn't make up his mind.

Xiao Luo immediately replied, "Estall up a forest farm."

Ye Yu has never been in contact with the forest farm, "What is the forest farm?"

Xiao Luo: "You can set up a shelterbelt farm! In the name of the collective, the saplings can be sold for money. Of course, the profit should be handed over to a part of the country and a part of it will be retained collectively.

"As for the good words, there are many!"

Xiao Luoyang said a lot of benefits.

"The forest farm should recruit workers and managers, and they can get formal jobs with a fixed monthly salary."

"Increase your income for thousands of years."

"EstaBying a forest farm can also increase the prestige of your family."

Xiao Luo: "The forest farm is based on space water. If you think it is not cost-effective, you can stop watering space water immediately, and there will be no loss to you."

After listening to Ye Yu's relay, Ye Guangxiang also thought that the forest farm was a good way.

"I'll go back to the tour hall and ask what the tour hall means." The regiment farm agreed that they would set up a forest farm and set up the forest farm.

If the regimenaire does not agree, their saplings will never be sold.

After discussing with Ye Yu, Ye Guangxiang went to Uncle Alex Kun again.