Chapter 15-16

Chapter 15: Mr. Ye's Last Struggle

Liao Shuxue handed over the Liao family workshop to Songfeng Island as the social property of Songfeng Island.

Even his own house was handed over.

It can be said that it was Liao Shuxue who sacrificed all his income in exchange for the lock ditch for the opportunity to build the dam peacefully.

Ye Yu looked at Liao Shuxue admiringly.

Liao Shuxue didn't know that he would die because of the workshop. Now it takes a lot of courage to abandon all his property.

Jiang Dongzhou also patted his chest: "Everything on your way is prepared by the lock ditch, for eating and drinking, covering in winter, and all pipes."

"At that time, the club will prepare the fare for you. By the way, I have to drink water on the way... I'll give you the boiling water bottle of the agricultural community. It depends on the time, and the pocket watch will also be given to you.

Jiang Dongzhou was ready to hollow out the house of the lock ditch and used it as a toll for Ye Liao's family.

He also talked about the news heard in the Millennium Du: "It takes a long train to the Great Northwest, so you'd better carry some grain on the way and exchange it for food for food from fellow villagers. You don't have to take care of the food. The community has prepared it for you.

Then, he took out an application written by himself: "Third, take a look. If there is no objection, you can sign it. Tomorrow I will go to the district to implement this matter for you."

Ye Guangxiang took a look at the moonlight: "Application?"

"You need two introducers, I'll count them as one, so that the secretary of Songfengyu can also be your introducer." Jiang Dongzhou smiled and said, "When you leave, it's almost the preparatory period."

"At that time, I will write to my comrades-in-arms in the northwest. After a year of inspection, you can become a regular worker.

Ye Guangxiang pinched the application and was extremely excited: "When I get to the northwest, I will definitely fulfill my obligations and discipline!" It won't fall off the name of our lock ditch.

Ye Guangxiang said again, "I have discussed with Chu Xin. We are going to the most difficult place!" Accept the organizational test."

Hearing this sentence going to the most difficult place, Jiang Dongzhou couldn't help holding Ye Guangxiang's hand: "Third brother, Comrade Guangxiang, you are really good!"

The next morning, Jiang Dongzhou went to Songfengyu with Liao Shuxue.

On the same day, Jiang Dongzhou came back to announce that Suozigou and Songfengyu were merged into one.

The news directly shocked the district office.

When Jiang Dongzhou went to the Millennium Cross to report, Commissioner Zheng of the District Office met him specially:

"I thought there would be several fights, but I didn't expect you to solve it like a spring breeze and rain."

Jiang Dongzhou did not make contributions at all: "This time it is mainly Comrade Ye Guangxiang's efforts."

Since he is ready to develop Ye Guangxiang, on formal occasions, he no longer calls Ye Guangxiang the third brother, but comrade.

Ye Guangxiang persuaded Liao Shuxue to hand over his family property and workshop, and then Songfengyu promised to build the dam together from beginning to end.