48

"Kam time to get up," Jay said as he sat on the bed and shook his daughter's shoulder.

"5 more minutes?" Kamryn mumbled, pulling the heavy covers over her head.

"Nope. You need a shower before you go,"

"Why? I'm just gonna get all gross again," She whined, fighting Jay for the covers.

"If you want mom to do your hair, I suggest you get up and get in the shower," Jay sighed, finally pulling the warm blanket off, "Let's go. You can use our shower but you need to go now,"

"Fine," She huffed, getting out of bed and disappearing into the bathroom.

"She up?" Hailey mumbled from the other bed.

"Taking a shower," Jay nodded, both of them hearing the water turn on and music start from Kam's phone.

"She seem nervous?"

"She seems tired,"

"Well she was up until at least 2:15," Hailey sighed, sitting up and facing her husband.

"I just hope she does okay, I think she's starting again," He said, with a sigh.

"I think it will. I hope they win, she needs a little confidence boost," She nodded as the water stopped.

Kamryn soon came out, brushing her wet blonde hair before going to get her stuff from her room.

"Hey, where were you?" Heather asked, noticing Kam coming through the door.

"I couldn't sleep so I found my parent's room," she shrugged, grabbing her bag, "mom said she'd braid my hair so I'm going back up there,"

"Think she could do mine?" Heather asked, "my mom still hadn't been home long enough to show me,"

"Probably," Kam shrugged, pulling out her phone to text Hailey. "She said sure,"

"Awesome, what room? I'll be up soon,"

"417," Kam smiled, heading out the door with her bag and heading back up to the 4th floor.

Jay let her back in ruffling her hair as she went over to the other bed, and sat in front of Hailey. Hailey easily braided a few large strands on the top of Kam's head before pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"You nervous?" Hailey asked as Kamryn turned around to sit cross-legged on the bed.

"It's states mom," she shrugged, "yeah I'm nervous,"

"You're gonna do great. You always do. You've been playing forever, you know how to win,"

"Thanks, mama," the girl smiled, hugging Hailey tightly.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," she smiled, both of them hearing a knock on the door. "Heather's here,"

Jay got up and let the other girl in, Heather saying hello to both Hailey and Jay.

"Thanks for doing this Hailey," She smiled, sitting on the bed.