Epilouge Part 1

"Kam let's go! We're gonna be late!" Jay called up the steps as Kamryn was getting her things.

"Coming!" Kamryn replied, opening her door and coming down the steps in a white and blue dress with her white-heeled sandals, cap, and gown in hand.

"You ready?"

"You ready?"

"I can't believe I'm graduating. 13 years of school and it's over," she smiled, sitting on the couch to put her shoes on.

"You know you're not done right?" Hailey chuckled, "you're going to college,"

"I know mom. Can't get my teaching license without it," she chuckled, pulling the last shoe on before she got up. "Did you give the tickets to the team?"

"Yep. They're meeting us there," Jay nodded, "let's go. Get in the truck,"

——————

They arrived at the theater where the graduation was being held 10 minutes later. With how many students were in Kamryn's class and 10 tickets a student, they needed a large area.

They all waited as the Ruzek family of 3 showed up, followed by Trudy and Mouch, Kevin and Voight.

"Mom that's only 9, who got the last ticket?" Kam asked as she counted the team.

"Maybe you should look around," she chuckled, knowing Keith was walking up.

"What? Mom this is not the time for riddles,"

"She's blind isn't she," Jay chuckled, "Our daughter cannot see what's right behind her,"

"Behind me?" Kam asked, turning on her bell to see her boyfriend standing there. "What?"

"You didn't think I'd miss your graduation, did you?"

"It's a 6-hour drive. You probably had to leave so early this morning," she grinned as she hugged him before she let him kiss her.

"Okay. Okay. No more PDA love birds, you're still too young for that," Jay said, pulling Kamryn away dramatically.

"I'm 18! I'm legally an adult," she laughed.

"Go," he chuckled, handing the cap and gown over.

Kamryn nodded and headed off to her classmates while everyone went to their seats.

——————

Kamryn was waiting patiently for her turn as she stood in line for her diploma.