Bob Velseb x reader 💞

For a little content, Y/n is a women

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at home, preparing your costume. You were wearing a witch outfit, along with a hat and broom. You grab your bag and headed outside.

Walking around the neighborhood, trick or treating like the other kids. You noticed that it was late and all the kids went home, you wanted more candy. You decided to head to the candy store for extra candy since you can't control yourself when it comes to candy.

You walked in and saw almost all of the candy you liked. Of course you grab a bunch of them and headed to the cashier.

Kevin: "hm.. someone must be desperate for some candy"

Y/N: "don't blame me, you know how much I love sweets"

After paying and saying goodbye to Kevin you left the candy store. You noticed how foggy it was outside. " Wow.. I didn't realize how late it is.. I better go home right away" you said mentally. You were speedwalking your way home through the quiet empty neighborhood until the corner of your eye saw a tall red figure. You quickly turned around to see nothing. "huh.. must have been my imagination" you said to yourself mentally.

You kept walking until you heard a sound behind you and you quickly turned around to see a tall red demon. You saw what probably be the creepiest smile you saw on Halloween. He slowly walked towards you while taking out his knife. You eventually saw it and took a few steps back. You were too scared, you wanted to run but your fear frozen you as you look at the demon who was right in front of you.

The demon started drooling. "Did you know.. The blood of the human body is the most tastiest sauce you can imagine..?" He said. "I-I d-did not know t-that.. haha.." He raised his knife but not all the way because you started to run away from him.

You ran and ran until you eventually ran out of breath. Your hands are on your knees, panting, trying to catch your breath. You looked behind and didn't see the red demon. "oh thank god... phew.." You said. You turned around and see that he is right in front of you.

You frozen in terror, you wanted to scream but you couldn't get a single word out. He looked you up and down. He put his hand on your cheek while the other on was holding a knife. You felt how cold his hand were. He looked at you and smiled. "Looks like its time for dessert.." You blushes softly. "No no no!! why am I blushing when he is trying to kill me?!" You said mentally. He saw your blush of course. "oh my~ you look adorable when you're blushing" This made you blush even more.

He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you close. You squeak and looked at him in the eyes, making eye contact. He leaned down and kissed you on the lips. You flinch and tried to pull away, but he was faster than you think he was. You felt your body being pushed against a wall, he kisses you deeper. This made you struggle harder to escape. You peeked and notice that you were an empty alley. He must have dragged you here without you noticing. He pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. "You taste so sweet.." He said. If you could blush more, you would explode.

His smirk grew bigger, he slowly moved closer. "Hmmm..." His eyes were focused on your face. "Let's try this." He says. You whimper in pain and somehow pleasure as he bite your neck. He licked your mark and then bites it again. Blood started flowing freely between his lips, which caused the demon to groan. "Ohh.. you taste so good." He says while kissing the wound. You sat there breathing heavily, you were shaking. You didn't know what to do but to let it happen. You hated this but you loved this..feeling your experiencing. "Come now.. don't tell me you like it.." The demon whispers to you.
"No..no! I hate it!" You exclaimed. The demon growled and stood straight, he had a serious look on his face. "Don't lie to me.. I know what you really want".

He knew. You didn't want him to but he knew. He must have saw your expression. You looked away shyly. "Aww look at you all blushy.." He purred in the same deep voice. He grab your chin. "You can't deny it anymore. We both know what we want. You're just afraid of what might come next, aren't you? Don't worry I won't hurt you little one." You looked at him still blushing. you nodded. He grabbed your costume and slowly took it off. Your bra was exposed. He looked at your tits and started drooling. "Damn they're perfect..." He whispered. The demon started kissing your chest and stomach while pulling off your panties.

You were starting to get nervous. You whimpered softly. you were enjoying this. After a couple of minutes he finally stops kissing your belly and looks at you. "This will be fun..." He said before biting you on your nipple causing you to squeal in response. He bit your breasts hard but not too hard. "Ahh~.." You moan loudly. You tried to move your hips and the demon smirked. "That's right baby, take it easy, I'm not done yet..." He moved down to your stomach and to your clit. you felt his breathing. You couldn't hold it anymore. You whimpered, you want him to start. He smiled and started licking your clit. you moaned. It was so good. He kept licking and sucking enjoying every feeling until you came. you opened your eyes again to see the demon with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Good girl.." He said.

He started to undressed himself untill he has only his underwear on. He studied your naked body. "You're such a pretty thing...come here" He beckoned you. He placed you in his lap. He then took it out. you stared at it it blushing furiously. He saw you staring at it. "You like what you see~?" You nodded. He chuckled deeply knowing what he will do next. he lifted you up like a doll and slowly put it inside of you. You started to feel weak again. He slowly bounce you up and down. You couldn't help yourself but enjoy the moment. He started thrusting himself inside you slowly. He starts moving faster. He grabs you by the shoulders to keep you from falling forward. You moaned loudly. Your face got flushed. You closed your eyes. "You're doing so good baby" He moaned as well, he started to go faster. You opened your eyes to see him getting into you more, you could feel yourself cumming. He held onto your shoulder tightly to not fall over. "Ahahaha.. ohhhh... Oh God... Yes...YES!!" you screamed. He continued moving in you and you could swear you felt like heaven. You felt his dick throbbing. you knew it was almost time. You leaned in for a kiss. Both of you kissed deeply and passionately. With his final thrust he finally cummed inside of you. You moaned loudly. You collapsed on top of him trying to catch your breath. You were exhausted and tired. you fell asleep on top of him and the last thing you saw was him smiling at you with lust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED WRITING THIS AAAA
Anyway I think there might have been a few mistakes in this story so I apologize about that!! I'll see you guys in the next story!
Btw this story have 1294 words!!