First day at work.. Bob x Reader ❤️

You were getting ready for your first day at work at the Boys n Grills. You been looking for a job for ages!!! But finally! The most kind person you ever met needed some extra help and accepted your offer to work at his restaurant. You first showered then put on your good outfit. You grabbed the important stuff and locked the front door.

It was a 12 minute walk so you didn't need to waste your gas to drive which is perfect. You walked down the road towards the diner and looked through the windows. You look in the sight of the place.

It had that classic diner look with its wooden walls, clear window above the door, booths around the tables and a giant banner on top of it. In the corner were two stools with chairs next to each other. It reminded you of your favorite cafe back home. You smiled as you thought about your friends and families.

You walked inside and switch the sign to 'open'. You headed towards the back of the restaurant and went to your locker. You noticed a apron and a hat. "Hmm.. I guess they have dress code here.." you mumbled. You put it on and looked yourself at the small mirror attached on your locker. You looked... great..

"Ah.. Y/n, I see you arrived early today.."

You turned around and saw your co-worker aka your boss..? You not quite sure how to figure that out yet. "Oh yea well I can't be late on my first day! or interview haha" you said.

You looked into his face. his smile is.., very pretty, and he looks cheerful. He has brown hair that is just a little bit messy. Oh yeah, and his skin... It's pale, almost translucent.. And his eyes... They're so bright, blue... It feels as if he's staring deep into your soul.

"Uhm.. How long have you been working here?" you asked while blushing. Your cheeks are probably crimson red by now. "About 2 years or so.." he answered. You looked away for a second then back. "Well.. Good to meet you. I'm Y/n!" you extended your hand. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Bob." Bob shook your hand and smiled again. This time, you feel like something is different but you don't know what it is. Maybe you're overthinking again? Yeah that must be it! Bob smiled again, "Now let's get started" he suggested. He gestured for you to follow him.

"Well since this is a small business, I can give you I quick tour before the customers come in." he said. You just nodded. "Oh one more thing.. you'll be working at the cash register." huh-

°•~Time skip~•°

After Bob gave you a tour, you hear the bell ring. A customer! My.. first customer.. You started to get nervous. What if you messed up? If you messed up he might fire you! ok ok.. breathe.. it can't be that bad.. As the customer walked up, you were starting to shake a little.

"H-hello! Welcome t-to Boy n Grills! m-may I take your order..?"

"Idiot" you thought to yourself.

. . .

I believe you scared the customer..

"Uhm.. I'll take a burger and some fries.. please.." they said.

"Sure! coming right up! haha.."

You quickly went to the back with the receipt embarrassed. "Aww.. don't worry hun.. it's just your first day at work.. you'll get used to it soon" he said. You looked at him. His voice sounded calm, soothing even. It sounded nice. "Thank you.. um.. Bob.." he nodded and continue making the order. you're kinda shy around guys but.. something. about him really makes you feel comfortable.

He handed you the food they ordered after finishing making the order. You speed walk your way to the customers. "Here you go.. I hope you enjoy.." you said, tryna hide your fear. You speed walk back the register and waited for another customer to arrive.

°•~Time skip~•°

After serving so many customers that you probably freaked them out. You headed towards your locker and take off the apron and hat. "That was a lot of people.. more then I expected.. haha.." he mumble. "Well.. we did 'almost' ran out of meat.." you responded. He just looked at you.

Now you started to sweat. "Ah- I didn't mean to bother you- sorry.." You looked down. You felt a pair of hand on your head. "Don't worry about it.. I'll get some more.. hopefully.." he said. He caressed your head gently. This feels.. nice.. You closed your eyes. You wanted to stay like that forever. It feels.. right.. You opened your eyes and see him looking at you, a sweet smile playing on his face. "Ya'know, you're really cute when you're enjoying this." You blush.

"I'll see you tomorrow, welcome to Boy's n Grill"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll make a part two.. idk why.

Words 818