Abused!Human Bob x Reader ❤️

Thank you guys for all the comfort you gave me to deal with this feeling. I truly love you guys so much. I'm so happy I have you guys. I hope you like this story

TW Abuse

Request by: sweetiewuggy

By the way you have an option for him to be the big red demon lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now you're in the past

Bob pov:
I was walking to school wearing a jacket and a mask. I'm relieved that I don't have to stay home for 8 hours with...them... right when I arrive at school it was closed. I saw the security at front so I walked up to him. "Excuse me? Why is the school closed?" I asked. "It's a student free day." I froze. "W-what.. it can't be.. I thought it was tomorrow!" I said. "Today AND tomorrow bud." the security said. I sighed. "thank you.." I mumble.

I went back home now scared. I don't want this at all. I wish school was open! I need to get away from them! My hands were shaking. I wish I can stop but I couldn't! I keep thinking the worst thing they can possibly do to me! maybe if I can just go somewhere..no.. I remember they put a tracker on my phone.. it's no use..

I arrive at home. I'm sweating like crazy, my breathing became heavier and heavier as I reached for the doorknob. I inhale my last breath before walking in. "BOB!? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!?" My mom yelled. "It was student free day" I said, showing no emotion in my tone nor my expression. "Your such a useless fucking child!" She said as she yanked my hair.

"OW!! LET GO OF ME!!"

"I think you deserve a fucking punishment you bitch.."

"NO MOM PLEASE NO!!"

"SHUT UP!"

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!"

That last sentence made her snap. Her eyes widened, anger filled them and her grip tightened on my hair. She grabbed my neck and lifted me off of the floor. I struggled to breath. "Don't EVER speak like that or else I'll tell your father and suffer even worse than what happened. Do you understand?"
"Yea..." I replied weakly.
She glared at me for a moment then threw me onto the ground. "You fucking piece of shit" she mumble before she left the living room.

I rushed to my room and locked the door. I climbed on my bed and sob quietly so that my parents don't hear me. "All I wanted was love and support.. is it that hard?!" I mumble. "I wish someone show me some care..."

Present Day

Y/n..? Pov:

You woke up in your bed. You look at Bob who was cuddling with you. You enjoy his company but you need to go to work. You sat up and look at him. "Bob.." you mumble. He groan as a response. "Let me go.. I need to go to work.." "No.." he groan "Please.." you asked. "mmM.." You sighed. "Fine you win.." you groaned and fall back down to the bed. You see him smile for his victory. To be honest you were so wrong to leave his side sometimes since he is so warm and cozy. But it pisses you off that he's too clingy.

After 5 minutes, he finally lets you go. You sat up and walked towards the closet. You grabbed you work suit and put it on. Since he Is too sleepy to notice you, you thought it would be ok to do that in front of him. You looked in the mirror one more time and smiled at yourself. You grabbed your purse, phone and keys. You slowly opened the door but was stop when Bob grabbed you by the waist. "Please don't go.." he said. "I'm sorry but I have to, I need to go to work." you said.

"Can't you just skip it for today?" he asked. "I'm sorry but I can't" you replied. "Why?" Bob whimper.
"Please Y/n, please stay.." Bob begged. You chuckled. You were so close to snap at him. You try your best to hold it in. "I'm sorry Bob but I can't stay! just wait until I get back!" You said in a serious tone. "But please! I don't want you to leave for work!" he begged

"BOB LET ME GO! WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CLINGY WITH ME?!" You scream. He flinched. You stop your action when you realize this side of him. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.." he said with tears forming in his eyes. You felt guilty for your actions. You place a hand on his cheek and look into his eyes. "It's alright Bob.. I'm so sorry I scream at you.." you said. You give him one last hug, hoping he can forgive you. He hugs you tightly making sure you don't escape. You let him know you still love him.

"How about this.. just to make it up to you, I'll stay home and let you do whatever you want for today.. ok..?" you said with a calmer tone. Bob nodded his head. "Promise?" he asks you holding your hand and placing it on his cheek. You nod your head with a smile. "I promise."

He jumps up and down and grabs your leg. It makes you jump slightly. "Thank you so much!" Bob says with so much excitement in his voice. "Okay okay okay okay calm down" you say with a chuckle. You both start giggling. "What are we doing? Should we watch a movie?" Bob says looking at you. "Sure! What do you feel like watching?" You ask him, putting a finger against your chin. He looks deep in thought. "Let's watch a horror movie!"

~At the movies~

"Are you sure you don't wanna watch something else Bob? Like maybe another comedy?" You asked. "No! This is fun!" He replied. You laughed nervously before replying "alright.."
You buy the tickets for both of you and head towards the movie. Luckily it didn't started yet so you decided to buy food for Bob. "Hey Bob, what food do you want?" you asked. "Hmm.. some XL popcorn and a Large soda for the both of us" You nodded and told the employee his order for him since he has social anxiety.

The employee came back with Bob's snacks and soda. "Thanks!" Bob thanked the employee. You paid for the drinks and gave Bob his snacks. After paying you guys sat down and started watching the movie.
The movie was amazing. It was dark and scary. You were starting to get scared. you get closer to Bob and wrapped your arms around his body to feel safer. He placed his arm around you and held you tight. The two of you enjoyed each other's company throughout the whole movie. Once it finished you both went outside. "T-thanks for the comfort back there." you said to him. "Anytime hun." he replies. That made your heart skip a beat.

Suddenly you realized how close you are to Bob. Your faces were only an inch apart from each other. He knew this is the right time to take this opportunity. He leaned forward and gently kissed you on your lips. Your heart started pounding rapidly. Bob pulled back and gave a smirk. He looked back at you and smirked again. "Did you like it sweetie?" He asked you. "Yeah.." you reply blushing a bit. You blush at the cute nickname. He took one of your hands in his and started to walk.

~At the house~

"Thank you for tonight." He said. "Of course.." you replied. He lead you to his bedroom. Of course you were confused at first but then realize what he wants. He want to cuddle with you. You can tell by his expression. Once both of you arrived the bedroom, Bob throw you on the bed and jump next to you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you close. You started to blush even more. He hugged you close before kissing you all over your face. His kisses were leaving red marks on your cheeks. He then starts to tickle you a little. You giggled so much.

Eventually he stops because he could feel your laughter getting weaker. You're laughing and smiling. He kisses every single part of your face he can reach while laughing. "Thank you Y/n for everything today" he said with a few red cheeks. He was a little embarrassed but you didn't care. You held him closer. "Your welcome hun" you said. Your eyes started closing, you began to feel tired so you closed your eyes and fell asleep with the happiest smile on your face. He stared at you. You looked peaceful and beautiful in your slumber. His face lit up. You are so damn precious. He couldn't help himself but give you so many kisses. He smiled at you. As he continued to stare at you and admire your beauty.

He really did find the love he always wanted.

Words 1514