Human Bob x Insecure!Skinny!Reader❤️✨

BobVelsebSIMPP I won't make ya beg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the couch, watching TV. There was nothing particularly interesting about it but you didn't know anything else to do with your time. You heard some heavy footsteps coming downstairs. You looked back to see Bob coming in the living room.

"Hey y/n" he said in a low tone. "Morning Bob." You said, almost in a excited tone. "Are you eating well enough?" he asked in a worried tone. It wasn't rare for him to ask that question. "Yes.. well I guess I'm trying." He smiled at this and kissed your forehead. He sat down beside you, his arm around your shoulder. He rested his head on top of yours. "You know I care about you, right?" He said before looking at you seriously. "just know that I love you Y/n." "And I need you to know that I'll always be here for you." Wow.. he really cares for you.. even when both of you just woke up..

"Thanks Bob" you said, forming a smile. You hugged him tight. His body was warm against yours and he smelled like lemons somehow.. You felt safe in his arms. "We're gonna have to start cooking breakfast pretty soon." You mumbled into his chest. He laughed at this. "Yes.. but there's not enough food for breakfast, we forgot to get the grocery." he said. You eyes widen. "B-but that means.." you were cut off. "Don't worry.. I'll keep you safe."

You nodded slightly as a small sigh escaped your lips. After all.. you were just so happy by everything he said and did.. it felt good to hear him say that you'd be ok. That he loves you too much to let anything bad happen to you ever again. You snuggled deeper into him. And it really feels amazing to be held by him.. you love how nice and warm and.. comfortable he is... it's very comforting and relaxing. You feel like you can relax into him forever. But you can't do that now. So you pull away from him.

"Well.. let's go grab some food then.."

You grabbed you purse, keys and wallet. You wanted to grab your sweater as well. "Babe.. how about we try to avoid the sweater for today..?" he asked. You thought for a sec.. Either get judged by how skinny your body is Or impress your boyfriend by showing him that you're taking better care of yourself..

You nodded. "Ok.. I guess I could try.." you mumble. He smiled. Good boy/girl. He pulled you to him and kissing your cheek. You blushed at the gesture. Aww.. he really is so sweet.. and cute... "Come on~" he whispered into your ear, giving you another quick kiss before leading you out the door.

The two of you stepped outside and headed towards his car. You sat in the passenger seat while Bob got into the driver's side and started driving. He drove you to the grocery store but before you guys arrive, you started to pant heavily. Oh so many things could happen. Maybe people will think that your in danger, or maybe sick, or maybe dying? who knows.. You just can't control this fear.. you hate talking to strangers.

l It keeps creeping through you every now and then. You tried to distract yourself by staring at the window and listening to the radio. it made him turn off the radio and park his car in the parking lot of the grocery store. "Y/n." he whispered, making you get out of your thoughts. "Look.. don't freak out... i won't let anything happen to you.." he said, pulling you to him for another hug. You hugged him tightly and burried your face in his hair. You needed comfort at this moment. but this moment is also is takes courage and guts.

You took a deep breath and slowly removed yourself from him. You looked into his eyes and they gave you courage. your support.. your protector.. his love for you... You could trust him. You knew you could always rely on his love and support. You're thankful for that. Both of you step out of the car and head into the store. The cold air hitting your skin instantly made you shiver. Bob gets closer to you to warm you up. You smile at his kind action.

You noticed some people staring at you. You instantly regret leaving the sweater back home. Your heart beating wildly inside your chest. What if someone decides to judge me? What if people recognize me and they realize that I look exactly like a dead corpse?! You thought in panic. But you kept walking forward, hand linked with Bob's. "What do you want for breakfast?" Bob asks you. He seemed calm and reassuring in his actions. You sighed deeply as you replied "How about waffles?" He smiled.
"Alright.." You nod and walked towards the aisle that had waffle. As you were passing by, you could hear people whispering about you and your apparent deadliness. You clenched your jaw and turned a little bit red. Bob squeezed your hand. "Y/n.. don't worry about them.." he said quietly. You shook your head. You couldn't help it though. You still cared. You don't want to be a burden so you stayed quiet.

Bob led you over to the waffle section. You picked up a few waffles and followed Bob towards an area with chairs. That silly made loves his chair comfortable but now is not the time for him to waste time for that.

"Bob.." you whisper.

"Hm?"

"I don't think we have time for that.."

"Oh! right of course.. sorry about that."

You immediately left the chairs and headed straight towards the cashier. Bob walked after you. The cashier greeted you and Bob. The cashier gave you a disgust look. You immediately felt like crying. Bob paid them and gave them a death glare before leaving. he must have seen their faces when they looked at you. Then the both of you left the supermarket and headed back home.

When you arrived, he unlocked the front door and led you to your bedroom. Once you entered the door shut behind you and locked. Bob wrapped his arms around you. You buried your head in his neck and closed your eyes. He gently massaged your head. "There there.." he says. You felt safe being close to him.. He smells so good.. like a combination of lemons and meat...?

"Y/n?"

"Yeah..?"

"What you did there took guts.."

"I'm so proud of you."

You open your eyes and look into his beautiful blue ones. "Thank you.."
He smiles and kisses you again. This time you're more confident. You melt into his embrace again. You've never been happier than you are right now. You love Bob, you truly do and he loves you too.

Words 1153