Cult Bob x Cult reader ♥️

It been a few weeks since you joined a secret cult. You were a little curious when you were so innocent and pure. Now your life turned upside down. You were chilling at home, watching the TV to remove time of your life since there's nothing else. You then hear a door knock. That's when you received a letter. You check the letter. A message from your leader. it's says "The whole members are to arriving to the mansion immediately." You sighed and grab your coat from the closet.

"Well.. I hope it's just an announcement and not work.." you sighed

You walked your way to the mansion. You walk up to the massive door and enter the building. You looked around to see a few members already here. all wearing the same coat, not knowing who is who. That's when your leader walks into the room, with the rest following him. The leader look very different than any member you've ever seen in person. He wore a black suit with a red tie. His hair is also very dark, but he had blue eyes. "Ah, welcome everyone.. I'm glad you were able to come at short notice.." He said.

"It seems someone is getting evidence of our.. cult... I need you guys to partner up and get rid of the evidence once and for all.." he said. Everyone nods. You're surprised they even took the offer, but you don't say anything. They were too scared of their lives to refuse. Some of them started to whisper among themselves. You noticed one of the huge member coming up to you. "Shall we partner up..?" they said with a southern accent. You nodded.

they put their arm around your shoulder as you smiled, even though they can't see it. You both began to head outside of the mansion to find the evidence. "Where should we look first?" you asked. "We should head to the town first." They said with that beautiful accent again. You blushed. For once you were actually glad you were wearing the cost with those hat.

"Follow me." They said. You followed along behind them as they headed to town. When they went into a store, you stopped.
This has got to be some sort of joke. How can they have evidence inside a shop? Then suddenly you felt a shape sting on your back. You fell onto the floor as you scream out in pain. You looked back to see your partner holding a bloody knife. "Shit shit shit!" you thought to yourself. "Don't you know who I am..?" they said.

"No.. no.." you whimpered, trying not to pass out. They slowly approach to your weak body. They kneel down to your height and take off the coat. They reveal a huge sinister smile on their face. "No way.. B-Bob Velseb..?" You mumbled. "Correct.. and this is whats going to happen to you right now.. I'll make sure you will be my dinner.." He laughed as he raise his knife, ready to strike. You closed your eyes as they begin to strike. You feel sharp stabs all over your body. The blood dripping down your skin, staining the clothes you're currently wearing. You screamed in pain. "AGH! AA"

you were still conscious, but barely.. He then dragged your body to his house. He dragged them down the basement, tying you body on the chair with a rope. He remove the coat and look at your face. "What a beautiful face.." he mumble "But it's ashame I might have to eat this one.."

"Or maybe.. I can just keep them here.."
~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if it's short, I'm just not feeling motivated to do a 'whole' story. but it may have a part 2... maybe

Words 629