Bob x Insecure chubby reader 💔✨

Story request by: chxrillz

Head pats to you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were starting to wake up. You didn't want to though. It was so comfortable laying there in your warm bed with your blankets pulled over your head... and sleeping next to your lover.

It was too early, even for your morning routine. The sun was barely rising and your stomach felt like it could give a little growl anytime now. But you just laid there and stared at the ceiling until your stomach finally made that small growling sound. Then you slowly slid out of bed and padded your way down the hallway towards the kitchen.

You yawned widely as you closed your bedroom door behind you. As you heard it clicked shut, however your lover was standing by the door, yawning. "Morning sleepyhead.." he yawned.

You smiled and gave him one tiny kisses on his cheek, then leaned over to kiss him on the lips. He happily took it and wrapped you up into his embrace. "Morning Hun" both of you started walking towards breakfast. You were cooking eggs. He pressed you against him and held you tightly against him, kissing the top of your hair. "You smell good my love.." he mumbled. "Let me make you breakfast darling." he said as he made you face him.

You laughed quietly and rested your chin on his chest. "Alright then.. just don't burn the food.." you mumbled back. He smiled gently at your attempt of teasing him and kissed your forehead. You hummed as he flipped your breakfast over and grabbed two plates.

He placed the plate in front of you. "Here you go darlin." he said as he smile brightly to you. "Thank you my love" you said with your tired eyes still close. You tried to eat it even though your eyes don't wanna open. He giggles at your attempt. Then your mind remember something important. "Bob.. I might need to go to the mall today to find some clothes.." you mumble.

"What for?"

"I'm running out of them.."

"Oh I see. Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"I think I can handle it alone, but thanks"

You finish your breakfast and headed upstairs to take off your pyjamas and switch it to your favorite outfit. Once you got dressed you headed downstairs to get your purse. "I'll be back in probably an hour or two." "Uh huh.. sure" he teased as a smile form on him, knowing you will taking longer. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the car key. You open the door and close it behind you.

You headed to your car and hopped in. "Alright! let's get some good outfit!" you said to yourself happyily. You drove your way to the mall happily that you will get another wonderful outfit. You find a parking and hopped out of the car. "Where should I visit first... oh! how about the macy?" you said to yourself. You entered the mall and to the macy store.

They had all your favorite outfit for you to try on. You glady took them. They had beautiful dresses, shirts skirt and others. Once you think you were done you headed to the fitting room to try them on. "Ooo I hope they look great on me!!" you happyily said to yourself again. You first tried the first outfit. You take off the one you have and put the outfit on you...

it didn't fit..

"What.. this is the same size right..? U-uhm nah it's probably a different size.."

You take it off and put it to the side. You grabbed the other outfit. You tried to put it on..

It didn't fit..

"No.. no no no.. it can't be.. it's the same size I always get! no.. no no no.. ok.. calm down.. it's alright.."

You take it off and tried your last outfit you have.

"Please fit on me.. please.."

You tried to put it on..