Bob x Gender-Neutral Reader 🤍♥️✨

🤍 = Fluff
Request from: @Fandom_.freak1
I tried my best here (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. You were preparing your ingredients for your husband Bob Velseb to arrive with the meat. You knew he kill people to eat but you kinda don't care, as long if he doesn't eat or hurt you. They placed them on the counter and waited. You watched TV. They waited and waited for what feels like hours until finally he arrived. He had a huge bag full of meat. "Oh wow... you didn't have to kill that many.." you said as he placed the bag on the floor. You noticed that he's stressed.

"What's wrong?" He said nothing until he spoke up. "... Everything is alright..." He said as he took off his costume. "Don't lie to me, I can tell your face your stressed.." you said in a calm tone.
He sighed and took a deep breath before telling you. "One of my victims got away and reported what happened, basically they ruined my whole plan." He looked down as he spoke about his work. It makes sense. He felt bad, really bad. You hate it when you see him sad. You wanted to co.fort him, so that's what you did. Hey hey.. its okay.. don't worry, we'll find another way to get the meat, maybe we should try using other methods instead of just killing them." He nodded while hugging you tightly.

You both stayed there for some time until he said something. "Thank you...for being here" he said while looking at your eyes. You noticed a single tear coming out of his eyes. "Oh! D-did I do something wrong? I'm sorry!" "No no it's not that it's just... why are you so nice" He said while blushing slightly, and wiping his tears. It made you giggle a bit. You've done this many times before. Sometimes you need to make sure he know your sincere smile and love him for who he really is.

"Because I love you and I care for you, you always make my day just for being there for me." you answered as you planted a soft kiss on his forehead. He looked down at the ground, feeling embarrassed by your confession. "You're so cheesy." He said with a small smile on his face. He cupped your cheeks with his hand and kiss you more gently. You blushed and kisses him back. He broke the kiss and chuckled. You love it when he surprised you with a kiss. You grabbed the bag and dragged it to the kitchen since the meat was heavy for you to carry. You decided to cook it later.

You went into the living room, making yourselves comfortable. As soon as you sat on the couch he rested his head on your lap. You began stroking his hair as he started nuzzling against your thigh. You smiled at each other. You two spent most of today watching TV, occasionally kissing every now and then. When Bob was sleeping he would grab hold your hand and cuddle closer, like a cat. It made you smile. He was always like this, when you first met, he was cold and distant, but slowly he changed. He became more open and more affectionate once he warmed up to you. His shyness disappeared after a few weeks of knowing each other, along with his fear of hurting you or making you cry. Now that he has you, he never wants to let you go. You love this side of Bob, and you wouldn't trade it for the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 603