Bob Velseb x Cosplayer 💞

There might have been a few mistakes in this story so I apologize for that. But I do hope you enjoy this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight you were getting ready to try your costume you were preparing for months! Tonight was Halloween. You put on your cosplay (Any cosplay you would like) and looked at yourself in the mirror. Oh how much you loved it since you put so much effort on it. 

"Eee!! I'm so proud of myself!!" you said to yourself

You went downstairs to grab a little snack because you were a little bit hungry. You grabbed one and  took out your phone to check your social media. There were several messages from some of your friends and fans wishing you a happy Halloween. That was all fine but there was something that bugged you.
There's a serial killer on the loose who either kill them or eat them. You weren't sure if it were a show.. or an actual thing. You didn't care because everything you do is safe so you grabbed you spooky bag and left the house.

The air felt fresh and chilly outside, but it felt more alive than usual. You loved the cold air touching your face (or skin if your cosplay is showing some) You weren't surprised that a bunch or adults and kids complament your cosplay. You felt happy and pride that your efforts really paid off! You went to your first house. You knocked on the door then the housekeeper opened it.

"Offer or suffer!!" You said

The housekeeper was amazed by your cosplay.
"Wow! I love your costume! it's amazing!"

"Thank you!"

The owner gave you a lot of candy. lots more then the other kids. You said thank you and waved bye to the housekeeper. A couple more house late you noticed there were little fogs forming around your ankles. You really love fogs since it makes you feel a bit comfortable. You walked down the street and headed to an empty park (It's alone so stop saying its full of people). You sat down on a near by bench and checked how many candy you had. It was really full! Since the bag is full of candy you decided to eat some of it. You enjoy some of the candy while the others weren't you favorites since your taste buds dislikes it.  But hey you're enjoying yourself so you don't think too much about it.
A few minutes later you finished eating some of the candy.

You then heard a nose in front of you. You quickly looked up and saw a Fat Demon in front of you (I'm giggling at this sentence). The demon looked at you. His mouth was all watery and started drooling.  You realize it was the killer who kills then eats those poor innocent people like animals. Oh no he's going to eat me you thought as he slowly stepped closer "Heyy~ look what we have here~" He started moving closer to you. You quickly stood up and took a few steps back. 

"Stay away from me!" You yelled.

There was nothing but the sound of laughter. He quickly got his knife out. "Did you kn-" He was cut off because you started running away from him. You may not be smart but you're not that dumb. You kept running, trying to get away from him but you tripped and fell flat on your face. "Oh god please get up" you prayed. The demon just stood above you looking at you laughing his ass off. "Did you really think you can escape from me?" He said in a deep tone. You slowly started forming red cheeks. "Fuck! why are you blushing?!? I mean he has such a deep voice but that doesn't mean you should be turned on!?!" you said mentally. You cursed yourself for feeling this way.

The demon grabbed you by the neck a slowly risen you up in the air, choking you.  He slowly moved close enough to your lips. The smell of blood hit your nose. How many people did he ate today??  Suddenly you stopped struggling and started breathing faster. Your eyes were wide open, you were sweating. And there was fear. You tried to speak but you couldn't.  "You're cute when you're scared~" he whispered to you with a sinister voice, then kissed you right on the lips. All you could hear was his laughter. You tried to kick him but he held you tight. The pain in your throat grew stronger but somehow you still tried to speak.