caring Bob x F Reader♥️✨

REQUEST FROM @BunnyBumpkin

BEFORE YOU READ THIS

This is a women thing so... I don't really know what to say.. but uhm.. prepare yourself ladies and.. gentlemen? (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

You woke up this morning due to Bob snoring right next to you. You got up and went to the kitchen.You notice some chocolate on the counter and ate them. All of of sudden you felt pain in your stomach "Ugh.." you groaned in pain. "Don't tell me it's time.." You started to have cramps so that mean it's shark week.. The pain was unbearable you fell on your knees and lay down slowly.

"Y/n? where are you?" you heard Bob voice. You quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to grab some women products. "Uhm.. I-im in the bathroom!" you shouted loud enough so that he  can hear you. He knocked on the door. "Y/n, is everything alright..?" "Yea! Augh... E-everythings fine!" You lied. "It doesn't sound ok! I'm coming in!" He opened the door and saw you holding some women products in your hand.  Your breathing was ragged. He took over and started to rub your back."What happened?" He asked. He  saw how embarrassed you looked. "well.. it's shark week..." He looked confused for a second before realizing what you meant.

"Oh- uhm d-do you need some help..?" he asked. you nodded. He helped you stand up and took you to the living room. He sat you down "I'll grab you some things" He said before leaving the room. He then came back with a warm blanket and  some food. He handed you the blanket and put the food on the coffee table which you thanked him. "Do you need anything else?" He asked again. "I think im good" he smiled at you. "there's one more thing I want to try." He grabbed the blanket and layed it on the floor. he then carries you carefully like fragile glass and lay on top of the edge. He started rolling you into a sushi. You started laughing at his cute action.

He carried you up and placed you on the couch. He then turned on the TV and selected your favorite series/movie. "Is there anything else you need?" he asked "No, thank you Bob" you said, smiling warmly at him" "Anything for you darling" He kisses your forehead gently before leaving. You layed there watching your favorite series/movie until Bob came back with your plushie. You looked at him confused. He saw your face and said "I thought maybe you might need them for some company"  you look back at Bob who smiled. You take the plushies into your arms and hug them tightly. "But I only need company from you and only you."  Bob blushed and kissed your forehead. "Oh what did I do to deserve you"  He asked. You gave a small smile and whispered "you love me and you're being yourself, that lets me know that you trust me."

  Bob just chuckled.  He kisses you in the lips and says, "of course I love you." You two cuddle and enjoy each other's company. You lay your head on his lap while Bob is playing your hair. after 2-3 hours of watching series/movie you started to get sleepy.  Bob noticed your eyes were starting to close. "Why don't we go to bed" he asked. You nod as he carried you upstairs. When Bob gets to your bedroom he put you in bed. "Don't you want to get out of your sushi blanket?" he tease. "No! it's too comfy." he chuckles at your reaction.  He goes to the other side of the bed and gets under the covers with you. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your cheek "goodnight my darling" he whispers softly in your ear. You smile and rest your head against his chest. You slowly fall asleep feeling safe and taken care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love it when someone says darling to me (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+
Words: 684