Bob x Sick reader ❤️✨

Request: SpringBon7

If you have weak stomach then I recommend skipping this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you woke with feeling great! you have the best energy you have ever woken with and your husband cuddling with you and holding you close as always. This might even be a perfect day for you! "Bob.. can you let go of me now?" you asked. "Mmmm" he groaned. "No.. you're so beautiful... I can't let you go.." he mumbled sleepily. You tried your best to get out of his trap, making him whine in protest. after trying for 3 minutes he got up.

He walked to the kitchen with his shirt off still rubbing at the sleep from his eyes. You followed with your pajamas . He grabbed two mugs from the cupboard and handed one to you before starting a pot of coffee. You loved this morning routine. Your mornings were always full of Bob getting up first and doing something like preparing some food or fixing breakfast.

But...

Something feels different.. as in.. Horrible

You tried your best to ignore it and hide your expressions but you just feel horrible! "U-uhm bob.. I don't think I'll eat breakfast today.." Bob looks at you with confusion all over his face. "But you never skip breakfast before, is there something wrong?" You really wish you could but something is holding you back. You shake your hea-

"AUGH!"

The pain in your stomach finally hits you. as you feel like a whole war is happening in there. You quickly covered your mouth. that when you knew it. "Y/n!? What's wrong?!" he asked with worried and concerned. You completely ignore him and quickly rushed to the bathroom. You threw up your guts for what felt like the umpteenth time. You wiped away your tears as you feel more coming back. You quickly tried to wash your mouth so that you don't taste it but God damn it quickly came back.

Oh god.. this sucks..

I hear a knock on the door knowing who it is.

Bob pov:

As I see Y/n rush into the bathroom I knew what that means. I have no idea what made them sick all of the sudden but I need to be there for them!No matter what! Before checking on Y/n I quickly grab the things that are required for this type of situation that's makes them at least a little better. I also put on my shirt and rushed to the bathroom.

As I hear them suffering and groaning outside the bathroom I knocked on the door. "Y/n.. please, open the door. Let me take care of you." I say, my voice filled with concern. "Please open the door," I repeated as they didn't answer. "I'm not going anywhere until you let me in," I said sternly. They still didn't respond..

Suddenly the door was ripped open and I saw Y/n looking at me through tears. They looked terrible. My heart broke seeing my darling crying in front of me. "Come here sweetheart," I pulled them into a hug letting them sob and cry against me as I rubbed circles on their back."Shhh.. everything will be alright. It's gonna be okay" At this point I don't care if there any disgusting thing on me and/or them, all I want to do is take care of them...

"I'm sorry Bob.. you have to hear that.. or see.."

"Shh.. don't worry my darling... dont think about that right now hun.."

"I'm.. sorry.."

"It's alright my love... it's alright.. Now how about we get you washed up and do something that is comforting to you.. will that be ok for you hun..?"

Your pov:

You shaked your head. You feel absolutely embarrassed. How the hell could this sickness come all of the sudden? Was it something you ate? No.. I ate nothing.. Well.. I did feel some stomach pain after eating some leftovers food.. I think it was expired... Yea probably the reason why I got into this embarrassing situation.. You feel like crap..

Y/n..? you there..?

You immediately looked at him. You forgot to answer him! "Yea... it was probably the leftovers I ate.." "That's be ok.." You let go of Bob so that you can clean yourself up. After that you had one hand holding your stomach and the other your mouth. You feel yourself shaking and shivering. You headed to the couch and lay down hoping it can bring comfort to you after what happened.

What's annoying is that you feel hungry.. It's pisses you off. You feel dizzy suddenly. But not too dizzy enough to make you pass out. You know better than to fall unconscious now. So you try to focus on anything other than that. You look around the room.. and see Bob sitting on the floor staring at you in concern. You didn't even realize he was even there!
He has his head cocked slightly in thought.. Probably thinking what he should do to help you.

He stands up abruptly and walks over to you. You look at him confused. "What are you-"
Before you can finish your sentence Bob wraps his arms around you tightly and pulls your face towards him. You instinctively wrap your arms around Bob's shoulders. "Hey.. uhm.."
His arms tighten around you more. "Its alright Y/n.. just relax..." he says softly kissing the top of your head..

"I think you should rest for today.."

"But I don't feel tired.."

"Well then maybe watch your comfort movie/TV show?"

"..sure"

He turned on the TV and out your comfort Movie/TV show. While he watched you slowly started to relax more and more.. Soon you began to drift away again. Bob smiled.. That's good. As long as your asleep he knows you will be ok with some rest.. He gently picked you up bridal style and carried you to bed where he placed you carefully and tucked you in. He brought a bucket just in case if it happens again. He continued watching your peaceful slumber for 10 minutes just in case something happens. But the other reason is how beautiful you are in your slumber.

"I will always be there for you.. no matter how bad the situation is.. I promise.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ehh.. I honestly think it's ok.

Words 1057