Yandere Bob x Reader Pt.2 ❤️

TW DEAD BODY

You crawled back. "W-what is that..?" You asked. "Oh something I made just for you" He replied. "Stay back!!" you yelled. he didn't listen. he got closer and closer until you can smell the scent of raw meat and some blood. You whimper as tears continued streaming down your face. He kneeled infront of you.
"Come here..." he whispered. You didn't move. "Don't worry darling. I promise you won't feel a thing" he whispered in between chuckles."Please..." you whimpered. You still hadn't moved. His expression change slightly before taking out an injector from his pocket. He held it infront of you. "Please..." you whimpered again.

You couldn't hold back anymore. You finally broke and began to cry. "I.. I'm sorry..maybe I'll use it later.." He said. you didn't say anything. "I.. I didn't mean to scare you.." he spoke softly
"Please.. Just don't.." you whimpered.
"But darling... It won't hurt you..."
"Please don't!"
He sighed. "You're just being difficult now aren't you..?" he stood up and walked away from you. "I'll be back for you my love" he smirked
Once he left the room, you curled yourself up. You wished this wasn't happening. You were afraid to open your eyes. Afraid of what you'd see. You didn't want to be in this nightmare.
You fell asleep again, hoping it would last forever.

When you wake up, you weren't sure if it was day or night. You slowly sit up to stretch but stopped short when you heard your stomach growl loudly. You covered your mouth.
You look around but then your breathing hitched as you noticed a body laying next to you. You gasped and backed away from them. "H-Help..!" You screamed. You heard the door open. "Well well well.. my sleeping beauty is finally awake.." he said
You froze. His words caused you to tremble. "Don't worry about that guy.. he will be your meal for today" he said. You shook your head as tears fall from your eyes.

"N-no! I don't want to eat this dead man!" you yelled. You couldn't stop shaking or crying as you watched Bob walking toward you. You could feel the fear building up in your stomach and heart. You were terrified of what's going to happen next. You knew this man wasn't like anyone else. You closed your eyes tightly. You could hear heavy footsteps become louder and louder. Before you opened your eyes you felt something cold touch your arm. You flinched back as you opened your eyes. He was still looking at your eyes.

You shut your eyes tightly and braced yourself for whatever comes next.. Suddenly you felt something on your lips. You slowly open your eyes again and saw that he was kissing you. It seemed like he was enjoying himself very much as he was kissing you passionately. Once he finished he pulled back.
"Now we can spend all day together darling."
His words sent shivers down your spine as you looked at him with fear and hatred in your eyes. But something inside of you made you feel comfortable about him. "I never got your name.. uhm.." "Oh! yea hmm.. The name Bob" he replied.
He smiled at you. You stared at him in disbelief. "Why are you doing all of this..?" you asked. "I already told you... I want you. All of you. No one else."
You wanted to believe him.. but how come.. Why? Why me?

~Time skip~

You were in bed laying comfortably. You haven't gotten any sleep since Bob brought you to his hideout and treated you like a doll. You've seen more of the place but he made sure to lock it after every single meal he made for you to eat. Every single meal made made you nauseous and threw up afterwards. It's funny how you haven't eaten any non-human food ever since you got here and yet you already threw up twice. It must be because he always made you eat those gross foods that made you sick. You hated him so much. But at the same time that hatred made you feel guilty. Of course you tried not to show it, but it's kinda getting difficult to deal with it.
Even though you hate him, you felt relieved knowing that someone was watching over you at least everyday.

The next day you woke up in the morning. You sat up while rubbing your eye. Your head was throbbing from staying in one position for too long. You groaned. "Ugh..." You stretched. "Good morning." Bob greeted you. He sat beside your bed.
"Morning.." you murmured while sitting straight again. You stared at him with wide eyes. His expression looked normal and not crazy. You couldn't believe that your eyes deceived you. After all he killed people. You wished that the room you.. I guess live now had a change. You wanted to tell Bob about it but you fear that he might yell at you.
"U-uhm Bob"

"What is it hun?"

"C-can we change this room..? like decorate it..?"

He said nothing at first but then replied. "Sure.. I'll be back." He left the room. After you heard the door shut you quickly got up and check for any escape. You knew that the door was locked so that's the reason why you didn't go to the door first. You checked and checked but no luck.you sighed. "Well I guess this is where I live now.." you mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you heard the door unlock.

Bob entered with a tray in his hands. You were startled. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "Um.. yeah I'm fine..wait aren't we gonna decorate this room."
He nodded "Yes but after you finish breakfast." he said as he placed the tray on the bed. You looked at what was on the table. There was pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon. "Is this non-human food..?" "Of course darling." He grabbed one waffle and put it close to your mouth. "open wide~" he said. You hesitated at first but then chew a little piece of the waffle. "Not too much.." he warned you
You swallowed it slowly. He gave you another piece. You chewed it slower. "Slowly.."
After you finished you were amazed by how delicious the food tasted. You looked up at him. "Thanks Bob.." you smiled shyly. Bob was blushing. "Oh um..It's nothing darling...just glad that you enjoyed the food" he said as he scratched his head. You giggled softly.

You started to feel really comfortable around him. He was different than other men. And he also seems to care about you. Maybe you didn't t regret letting him kidnap you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear I don't know what the hell I'm doing anymore (⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠)
Words 1148