Worried Bob x Sick Reader The bad ending

He yelled as he tried shaking your shoulder. Tears streamed down his face as he held you in his arms. His breath came out shaky. He tried to hold himself together but he was terrified.  He was afraid something horrible had happend.    You had taken your meds last night and it seemed like you were doing fine. But now everything is different. You aren't awake anymore and Bob doesn't know how to fix that..

You woke up in the hospital. Everything seems so bright to you. You squint your eyes to adjust the lighting in the room. As soon as your eyes has been adjusted, you slowly open them wide but not all the way. You look around the room to see where you are. "Ugh...my head.." You can't seem to remember what happen. All you remember was your hand reaching to Bob.

"Please.. fix them.. I beg you.." You heard what it seems like Bob having a conversation with the doctor. You tried to stand up to get a closer hearing but you couldn't move. Your whole body started aching with just one move. You groan in pain.  The sound causes Bob to turn towards you, tears falling from his eyes. Bob quickly runs over to you trying to help you sit up.
The second his warm touch felt against yours,  the pain stopped. "Bob..." You try to sit up again while Bob help you. "What happened..?"  You ask him in concern.

"You collapsed. I had no clue why but I'm sure they will find out. The doctor say they can keep you here a little longer for observation." Bob explain to you. You nod understandingly. The nurse then called bob to talk to him. Before he left the room, he gave you a kiss on the forehead and gave you a smile. You can tell he still have a worried look on his face. 

Once Bob was gone you sigh softly.
Everything feels heavy for you. It hurts to think about anything. You just want this nightmare to end already. You didn't feel like getting any more pills right now.  You really need to rest, but you can't seem to be able to relax. 

Few days gone by*

Everytime you close your eyes, you wake up feeling pain in your body again. You just wanted the pain to end.  Everytime your thoughts start thinking about Bob, you start crying. That's when the nurse comes and check on you. She asks if you're okay but you can't answer her. All you manage to do was nod.

"We're doing the best we can" the nurse said. "Now, it won't be long till Bob come back. I can't promise I'll always be there for you but just please take care of yourself until he get's back. Okay honey?" the nurses says giving you a hug before leaving you alone.

Your thoughts starts going back to Bob again. Everytime you closed your eyes, you'd see Bob's beautiful blue eyes, or his dimples when he smiles. Everytime you hear Bob singing along with songs, or seeing him making pancakes for breakfast, or hearing him laugh. And most of all..
You could never forget Bob's lips on yours. That moment is engraved in your brain forever. You wish you could go back in time and relive that moment. You wish you could go back to the day you met Bob. You wish you could go back to the day you fell in love with him.

But you can't.

All you can do is wait.

Waiting for Bob to come back.

Your thoughts drift back to the conversation you two had earlier today.
"Don't worry. We will figure this out, don't worry my love." Bob kissed you lightly on your cheek.
"I wish I could help somehow..." he said in a worried tone. You'll never forget his handsome voice. Your thoughts were no longer there when the doctor came in with a sigh.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. You nod before speaking. "I feel painful right now..." 
The doctor gave you an apologetic look. "We did our best to treat the pain but it wasn't enough." He says. "What do you mean?" You ask.
The doctor let out a sigh and sat in the chair next to your bed.

"I got some bad news.."

You were already starting to think about the worst case scenario.. "What? What's happening?" You asked. The doctor shook his head. As he explains the awful news you started crying. "I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. there's nothing we can do.." You cry harder as you try to calm down. The doctor gives you some tissues to wipe away your tears. After your cried you felt exhausted from all the crying. "It's ok.. It will be ok." The doctor tries to cheer you up. "HOW WILL I BE OK IF IM GONNA DIE ANY DAY?!? " You screamed at them. They were supposed to help you. You never knew how much you fear death."Can I call someone..?" You whisper.

Bob came in quickly. "Are you alright?!" Bob rushes towards you and pulls you into another tight hug. You let out a small chuckle.
"Yeah.." You whispered. "That's good.." he whispers in response. The doctor looks at both of you with guilt in their eyes. "I'll leave you guys alone.." the doctor left the room, trying to hide their tears.
The minute the door shut, you start talking. Bob holds you even tighter. "it's gonna be ok..right..?" He said. You were hesitating thinking to tell him the truth or lie..

"Yes.. as long if we have each other and we'll be ok! Remember that" You told him and smiled.

Bob looked a bit relieved. He leans forward and kisses your forehead again. He then lean in and kiss you. "I love you." He whispered and smiled. Bob wraps his arms around your waist.
"I love you too" you says as tears were rolling down your cheeks.  "I hope we find a way" you muttered. "I hope so too" Bob replies. The silence between you two only fills up after a few minutes.

Bob came in the hospital the next day with flowers. He came to the front counter and asked the nurse to visit you today. She agree and let him in.  You didn't know how to react when he come in. "Hi baby.." He greeted with a smile.
You stare in awe at his smile.
"How are you feeling?" He asks sitting on the empty chair beside you.
"Not bad" you lied to him when  looking away from him. "Good.." he says with a gentle smile as he took your hand in his.  You squeeze his hand gently. Bob then pulled you closer to him and hugged you. Your tears were streaming from your eyes. You sobbed harder than ever before.
"Babe... it's ok.." he rub circles on your back. "You'll be out of the hospital soon." You felt like the time has come.. "Bob.. I just love you so much.. I want you to be happy in your life.."  You told him. "I am happy, love." He assures you smiling. He wipe your tears off of your face. "Promise me you'll live me until the very end..?" You ask him. "I promise.." He response. With that you cough very hard.. It was a very painful cough. You lay back down to get some rest.

"Thank you.."

You slowly closed yours eye. After that the heart monitor started beating loud. "Babe??" "Y/N?!" The monitor kept increasing. "Y/n!!! Y/n!! Wake up!! Get up!!!" He screamed in panic.  He was shaking you while crying. Tears rolled down your cheeks and you were still in the same position smiling. "HELP ME PLEASE!!! SOMEONE!!"  Then.. the monitor had a long beep.  you passed out. He picked you up and held you as tight as he possibly could.  "Please please come back..." he begged.  "Y/n... please.." he muttered, begging you to open your eyes and wake up already.  He cried even more. "please wake up, i'm scared.. please.." he sobbed. "PLEASE Y/N.... PLEASE COME BACK" his voice broke into a whisper as he held you so tight.  His cries filled the room, he was completely broken, he couldn't believe this was happening.  He couldn't even imagine how much he hated seeing you like this. You were his world. You were the person who makes him happy.  He couldn't handle losing you now..he would die.  He was so lost in thought. So lost in memories. 

He was.. no longer happy with his life..

Words: 1436