Yandere Bob x F!Reader 💞

HEHHEHEEH SINCE YALL WANTED SUMT HERE YA GO YOU

There might have been mistakes here so.. sorry about that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next day. You kinda wanted to hang out with Bob since he really care for you. But when he entered the room something felt odd with him. You noticed his movement were very weird like he was hiding something. His face was heavily red, maybe a huge blush..? Not to mention he's hand is between his legs. "Bob..? is everything alright..?" You asked. He quickly got out of his thoughts. "Y-Y-yea! o-of course!" he replied quickly.
You noticed the way his body twitched. Is he nervous? You raised your brows.
That's strange...you thought..

He suddenly cleared his throat. "How are feeling dear?" he asked with a slight smile on his lips. You stared at him confused. "Don't even try to change the subject." You said in a serious tone. Bob started to sweat. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I'm fine darling..just excited to see you!" he replied happily. "Bob, just tell me the truth please.." You said.

He stared at you for a sec then walked closer to you. You took a few steps back before feeling the coldness of the wall on your back. You shiver. Right when he got closer enough to hear your heartbeat..

Y/n... Can we...can we make out for a little while?" he asked, his cheeks also turn red. You hesitated at first, you were so flattered that he smirk to himself when he heard your heartbeat increasing. You nodded your head in approval. He sat you down on his lap. "Now kiss me". You demanded. He started trailing kisses down your jawline, towards your collar bones and back up to your lips. You kissed him back. You were enjoying his kisses. His lips felt so warm and soft against yours.
He wrapped his arms around your waist making you sigh into the kiss. You moaned as you deepen the kiss.
He smirked. "Sorry dear.. I couldn't help it." he said in between kisses. You bit the side of his lip before breaking apart. Your breathing heavy. You stared at each other smiling softly. "I'm guessing I'm the bottom..?" you said. He nod and then smile.

"You're mine now Darling."

He then trail his hand to your lower part.
Your cheeks became red as you feel the warmth of his hand. You could feel his erection pressing against you through his pants. You let out a small whine and turned your face towards the side trying not to look at him. He gently lifted your chin up and stared at you with lust filled eyes. "Tell me sweetheart.. Do you want it?" he asked, his voice sounded raspy. You bit your lower lip. "Do you think I should? Will you make me beg to have it..?" he whispered. Your breathing becomes heavier as he ran his hand down your thigh. "Would you love it if I gave you it?" he whispered seductively while he run your clit slowly, basically teasing you. You closed your eyes as a moan escaped your lips. "Yes yes yes..please!" you begged.

He smirk at your response. "Good girl~" he purred. He did as you wanted him to do. He slipped two finger into you slowly, making you moan more. A smile appeared on his face. "Do you like it darling?" he asked you as he continued to explore you with his fingers. "mmf! S-so good..!" you whimpered in pleasure as his fingers went deep into you. You moved your hips to his touch. "A-ah! Bob~!" you cried out. He smirked and kept thrusting inside you.

Tears forming in your eyes. He took notice and smile to himself. He know he's doing a good job. He continues thrusting with his fingers but then stopped. You whined, wondering why he stopped. He then grab your chin firmly and stared deeply into your eyes. "Call me master hun"

He called you 'hun'. How cute and adorable. You opened your mouth to say what he wants. "Master~"
He smiled as he continue pumping his fingers inside you, making you squirm in pleasure. He started to thrust in and out again, faster each second until...
"Master~!" You shouted as you cummed on his fingers. You were panting as he takes out his fingers. Tears rolling down your cheek as you gasped for air. He kissed your forehead and held you tightly.

"I'm not done yet~" he said in a playful tone. you gulped. You can no longer turn back now..

He laid you down on the bed and takes your pants off, as well as the panties. "Hmm~" he hummed as his eyes focused on your body. You looked away shyly, embarrassed that he is looking at your body. He smiled to himself. He admired every inch of your body. You could feel his hot breath hitting your exposed skin. you shivered. "Look at me honey." You stared at his blue eyes again.
They had an intense look. He grabbed your caressed your hand. "You are a pretty little thing.." he said softly. The way he said it sent tingles to your whole body. It sounds so sweet. "Honey..don't move~" he ordered.

"I..I won't.." you said while blushing. He smiled at your obedient behavior. His eyes glistened as he stare lovingly. He then took off his sweater, as well as his pant and boxer. You were so shocked seeing his body completely nude in front of you. You gasp slightly as he starts to trail kisses from your neck down to your breasts. He then suck a large hickey on your left chest. You start to groan. "Ah!"
He smirked at your reaction as he keep sucking your nipple.

Then you felt something rubbing your lower part .."You're so wet.." He chuckled. "I have been waiting for this moment all night~" he said playfully. Your back arch as he continued to rub your wet spot. You moan louder which made him chuckling again. He kissed your lips softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him back. He gently push your legs open. "Move a little darling~" he instructed. You obliged and shift a little on the bed. He slowly enter you with his length. You moaned once he enter deeper. He began to move inside you slowly, gently and slowly. He pull out of you. "Are you ready for the real show love..?" he purred seductively at your ear.
"hmmf..." you whimpered. You felt a lot of pressure in your entrance which made your muscles tighten. You closed your eyes in anticipation. He slowly thrust his dick inside you. "AHhh!!" you scream. He continue to thrust hard and fast.You both moans filled the room.

"You feel so good love..." He said as he continue to fuck you hard, still holding your legs. He was getting harder by each passing moment. "Ahhh!" he screamed. He start to thrust faster and faster. You whimper at every thrust. You could see his eyes were darken. He started to pump harder and harder than before. You started to pant loudly. "Oh my gosh, Bob! I'm gonna-"
Without warning he pull out of you and slam inside you. You yelp. Your head spin a little because of the sudden rush. You moaned in pleasure. His pace increased. The pain didn't stop until he reached his climax. "AAGGH!" He groan before he came inside of you. "You grip on the bedsheets hard. He pulled out of you, panting heavily. He hold onto your shoulders as you lay there in shock. You couldn't move your whole body, I guess you can say you're paralyzed.

"Darling...you okay?" he asked, concern etched in his voice. He caress your hair and wipe your tears away. He leaned his forehead against yours. His eyes staring into your eyes. He smiles softly at how beautiful you look right now. You could see his chest rise up and down quickly.
"It was amazing!..but.." he placed his hand on your cheek. "But?" he ask in confusion.
"I can't move..hehe.." you chuckled .

He started to laugh a lot. "Don't worry love.. I'll get us out of this mess. It will be okay.." he then place another slow kiss on your lips.
"Mmmmh..thank you." you replied. He smile wider knowing that you have finally accepted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I should probably make a male version for my male readers, so maybe expect another smut..?
Words 1427