Human Bob x Reader (Birthday) ♥️✨

In this story he is not in his costume. if you don't like that then imagine him in his cute little demon costume
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at a party celebrating your birthday with your boyfriend Bob Velseb (Ooo~). Bob was celebrating a birthday surprise for you. If course you didn't know because if you knew it wouldn't be a surprise (duhh).

Bob said he'll be coming back soon. You didn't know where he was going so you waited patiently. He also said to stay away from home for while which confused you but agreed with him. You were walking down the street in a city admiring how beautiful the buildings were and how you though it would be even more perfect if it were nighttime. The people were dancing around to loud music while other couples are holding each others hands like you and Bob did earlier that day. This made you smile, remembering all those memories you shared together.

Your smile faded away when you realize he didn't remember your birthday.
it went from a happy mood to a sad mood.
That's when someone tapped you on the shoulder you almost jump out of your skin. Turning around, you find Bob there with a big smile.

"Hey babe" he says as he wrap his arms around him. giving you a small kiss on the lips. You can feel him laughing before taking your face in between your two hands. "Happy Birthday love." You took something out of his pocket and by your surprise he got you a beautiful necklace. You were so happy that he got you a gift that you didn't noticed there were little stains of blood on it. You put it on. "It looks beautiful on you darling" he said. You blushed softly and look away shyly. he chuckles and lifted your chin up for you to look at him. "I'm glad you like it. I got it today. I wanted to make it special" his eyes shine with happiness. You felt so lucky to have such a wonderful man as yours. you place both of your hands on top of his and smiled warmly. "Thank you. I love it" you pecked him on the cheek. He smiles wider at you.

You guys walked side by side through the crowd until you reached your house. The first thing Bob did after entering his house was take off his shoes. "Close your eyes darling" He said. You did what he said then he grab your wrist gentle and lead you to the kitchen. "Open you eyes" Opening your eyes slowly, you saw what he had been working on. It was your favorite cake. An ice cream cake with (F/f). On the sides of the cake are some candles lit and one candle on the middle of it. "Tada! hah I made your favorite cake, its isn't perfect though.." He said.
Your eyes widen slightly. "Oh bob! it's perfect! It made me so happy that you made me a cake!" He smiled, glad that you love the cake. He takes a knife from the drawer. He cut the cake into pieces and placed them on plates. He then took a spoon and scooped some of the cake on the plate.

"Oh I also made you some meat if you want to try that first."

"Ooh, I think I'll try the meat first" you replied.

he chuckles and grab you the plate of meat. It smelled delicious. Without hesitation you took a bite of it. Your taste buds melted. it tasted wonderful! "What kind of meat is this?" you asked. He stared at you for a sec then replied.

"It's my secret recipe.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS. BUT IF IT DOES I AGREE WITH YOU. LIKE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE SO MAYBE I WONT BE ABLE TO PUBLISH A NEW STORY EVERY DAY 😭

650 words