Bob x Abused Reader 💔

"Ok f/n! See you tomorrow!!!" You waved bye to your friends as you walked back home from work. You got rid of your 'fake' happy mood when you no longer see them anymore. You sighed. "Great.. I don't wanna go home.." you mumbled under your breath.

Before you headed home, you decided to visit your good friend Bob, he was always there for you and always comfort you which you absolutely love about him. His body feels like a teddy bear.. if you know how that feels..

You arrive to his house after 8 minutes of walking. You already started blushing and stimming and screaming in your mind. "Ok y/n.. just keep your cool.." you said to yourself. You walked up to his door. You started to hesitate, not wanting to bother him but you took a deep breath in and let it out as you knocked the door.

The door opened. "Hmm.." He looked left and right before looking down at you, seeing your smile.
"Oh, Y/n! I didn't see you there haha" he giggled.

"Real funny Bob" you replied.

"Come on in, I'm making burgers."

You walked in his house. He was gonna lead you to the kitchen but instead of going there. You instantly went to the living room and throw yourself on the couch. "mgmmm so comfortable.." you mumbled. "Y/n.. augh nevermind, I'll bring it to you." haha victory. He brought his burger to you. The smell of his delicious burger already was melting your mouth as your drool.

"You haven't ate the burger yet hun." he said.

"It's just the smell is making me drool.."

"Well don't just smell it, it's food not a scented candle."

You grabbed the burger and started eating it. My god! it's one of best burgers you have ever tasted!! You feel the juice of the meat melting your mouth as you moan in delight. Your whole mood already went into a happy mood.You started to eat the rest of it fast.

"Woah slow down there darlin"

"Oh my God.. Bob! It's so fucking delicious!!"

"Hehe well I'm glad you love it hunny."

"What's your secret recipe??"

"Uhmm.. Well if I tell you, it wouldn't be a secret now would it?" he said.

"Oh.. I guess your right."

You guys chatted about the restaurant Bob wished he had. You were talking about your interest and what's so cute was that he was listening to you talking the whole time.

I just love him so much...

I really hope he does too..

You checked the time. '4:53 Pm'. Oh shit.

"Bob I have to go, I need to get back home." you said. "Aww.. alright then.. I hope I see you tomorrow."

Yea... Me too..

You both hugged goodbye before leaving the house and closing the door behind you. You feel anxious and uncomfort as soon as you feel the breeze of air hitting your skin and cheeks.

I can't do this..

As you walked home, you enjoy the wind blowing on your hair, the sound of birds, and the beautiful orange sky. You love this part when you walk back home. It brings peace in your mind for a while before the disaster starts..

You arrived home. You walked up the door. looks at it. Took a deep breath and let it out as soon as you open the door. You look around the living room. "Hmm.. they're not here.. good" you said to yourself. Right when you shut the door quietly...

"Y/n!?! Is that you!??"

"ah shit.."

"I fucking knew it.. the fucking idiot is back.." You mother said.

You stared at her with no emotions showing.. basically a blank face..

"Why the fuck are you here.. I don't want no fucking disgrace in this house." She said. "oOOooO well sorry! for making you DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE YOUR STUPID FUCKING CHILD IS TRYING THEIR BEST!!" You snapped. "Don't you fucking dare raise your tone at me bitch!" She stomped her way towards you. You backed up a bit. "You don't have any right yelling at me!" she yelled. "Oh yea! And how do YOU know that!?" you said as you stood up in front of her. "Well! Because I am your fucking mother!! I gave birth to you for fuck sakes!" she raised her voice again. You rolled your eyes. This woman will never stop yelling at you won't she?

You were about to leave this annoying conversation but then your mother yanked your hair hard.

"DON'T YOU IGNORE ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU, YOU DISAPPOINTED BITCH!"

"ARGHH! LET GO OF ME!!" you yelled

Your mother growled. Her eyes twitching so many times before.... "I HATE YOU Y/N!!! HATED YOU FROM THE START YOU FUCKING MORON!!! YOU ARE JUST AS DISRESPECTFUL, LACKING AND SAD ABOUT ALL THAT I DO FOR YOU!!!!!"

That's it..

You grabbed her hand and squeezed it until you heard bone cracking, making her let go of your hair and giving you the moment to rush in your room and slam the door shut. She screamed and shouted like crazy as she was trying to break down your door. You grabbed the heaviest furniture you could move and moved it to the door. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR Y/N!?!!!?"
You ignored her.
She started hitting the door as loud as she could. Tears fell from your eyes while you cried silently..
She stopped for a few minutes and then tried opening the door. She kept banging against the door. That lasted 30 seconds before your mom stopped. "What now?!" you whisper as you she's many tears. Your whole body shook. The fear, pain, and anxiety were overwhelming. You weren't going anywhere.. you can't... You have nowhere to hide.

Wait...

Bob..

I can hide there... since they don't know him...

I'm going to be safe there...

Please help me in this terrible situation I am in Bob.....

"You're my only hope in this situation.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words 1000

part 2 soon, maybe