Bob x reader pt.3❤️

The next morning you grabbed your stuff and headed to the kitchen. You had some bacon and eggs. Although you kinda wish you had eggs AND ham but you ran out of ham. You also made some coffee to make yourself awake. You read the newspaper since you can't find the remote of the TV... again.. "Hm... nothing new... hold on.." You noticed something. The title says Tender Treats and it's showing a man in a devil costume.

"How come he looks like.. Bob.."

"Nah it can't be him. He's so sweet! Too sweet and precious to do anything like that!"

You grabbed your keys and headed to the door and closed it on the way out. You locked it and headed to work. Although you don't feel like walking today but you couldn't waste your gas on a 12 minute walk so.. Here we go..

You speed walk your way to work, not wanting to slow down because if you do your body will want to stop moving for 30 minutes like a lazy person. As soon as you see the restaurant, You started to jog your way. That's when you realize..

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

OH SHI-

You didn't know you were late for work. "Oh God what will he say.. he said not to be late yesterday and here I am! in this situation now!" you thought to yourself. "Ok.. ok.. just say you were.. AGH I DON'T KNOW!!" You sigh in disgrace. "Well.. I just have to tell the truth.." you mumble. You walked to the door and opened it. Not realizing that someone was standing in front of you.. Bob..

"Bob.. I'm so sorry.. I know you said not to be late and I failed.. I didn't even realize I was late!" you explained. He just stayed quiet. giving you a.. death stare.. "B-bob?" He walked up close to you as you stepped back. "You're scaring me.." you mumble. You feel the cold wall hit your spine, giving you shivers. Bob was close enough to lean into your ears and whisper.

"That's alright.. just don't let it happen again. ok?"

You nodded your head quickly to make sure you understand now. He walked back and gave you a sweet smile. "Good.. now out on your apron! we got work to do!" He said back in his cheery voice like non of that happened at all. You stood there shock. But what you're confused about is.. why did you like that.. You feel yourself blush even more when you remember the moment again. Gosh something is wrong with you.

You put your apron and cap on and headed to the register. You got everything ready for the restaurant to start working again. Now this is chance to-

You look at the blood on the floor near your shoe. "Uhm.. Bob? why is there blood on the floor..?"

"Bob?"

"Oh that's just the meat! they always leak some blood on the floor. I guess I didn't realize it was there. I'll clean it up right away!" He said

"Oh uhm.. ok."

You don't know why but something about him is strange. maybe streber was right about him. Maybe he is hiding something. Wait but he's the sweetest most kind person you have ever met! not to mention how rude this town is except streber and Kevin, well not to mention Ethan as well. He's always there for you when you need comfort so he's a very good vampire if u should say.

But... you just can't shake the feeling of him hiding a secret.. he's always honest so it can't be him.. right..?

You heard the bell ring. Oh.. a customer... ok gain your confidence and remember to smile. You smiled as the customer walk closer to the counter.

"Hello! welcome to Boy's in Grill! W-what will you like to order?" you asked.

"I'll get a regular hamburger with the side of fries"

"Ok will that be here or take out?"

"Here please"

You gave him the change after he handed his money. "Not bad sweetheart! I think you're getting used to it now!" Bob say. You blush by the compliment he gave you. "T-thank you Bob.." you said trying to hide the voice of what you're feeling right now. You ordered a few more burger that a few customers said. Some of them were nice! which you feel more comfortable with but some of them were awkward and rude which you hate.

You started to work faster, way more faster then Bob to be honest which I think he's stressing about since he has to make more burger and fries and.. salad.. huh

At this point he needs a break from cooking.

"Hey y/n, can you cook?" he asked.

You looked at Bob. "No not really. I dont know how to use the grill." you said.

"Well it's about time you learn right now because we are switching jobs."

"WHAT.."

He handed you the spachula and headed the the register. "B-BUT WHAT IF I DONT MAKE IT GOOD..?" "Trust me , you will." he said. You started to sweat immediately right when you look at the grill that had the meat on top, grilling. Hold on.. This.. meat.. It looks weird.. It looks like a.. It can't be.. Not Bob!

You looked at Bob then back to the meat. At this point the meat was burning. "SHI-" you flipped it over and it was.. good. You waited for them to cook and flip them to the plate. You put the buns first then added the meat like every person do when they are the chef haha. Now you feel like one too. strange. What were you thinking about the meat again..? you cant seem to remember. Agh it probably wasn't important.. right..?

"Wow y/n! these meat look amazing!" Bob said. You feel a blush form again. "Thank you!" You said, giving him the sweetest smile you have. Bob look at your expression. "Gosh you're so cute y/n.. he thought to himself."

"Y/n.. could you go check the table 2nd table and take our payment please.." Bob asked you. "Huh.. yes I'll go check on them.."

You turned around and headed to where the tables were. As you went to each table to give their payment you saw some guy sitting alone at the last table and looking intently at something. He seemed to be deep in thought. Then you saw something behind him and it looks like a huge blood splash that was made a few weeks ago. It's there but.. faded..

"Yea.. there's definitely something going on here.." You said to yourself.

°•~Time skip~•°

After finishing the last customer order, You started to clean the table and the counter while Bob was cleaning the kitchen. You can't get your mind off the the blood splash. What if he was the murder from the news.. your not sure.. it only showed the mask but not the person itself. You then feel some breathing around your neck, giving you shivers.. You knew who it was. "Bob..? is everything alright..?" You asked.

Then you felt something wet in your neck. You felt disgusted but didn't show the expression. "Good job Y/n.. I'll see you tomorrow.." He said then walked away. You wipe his saliva on your neck. Did he.. taste.. you..?

You shook your head and decided to ignore it.. yet.. its quite hard.. isn't it...? Something strange is going on about him..

Very strange...

~~~~~~
Words 1271
Ble I hated the ending after reviewing it
I'll just go with it for now