💚❤️Human!Bob x Reader ❤️💚 Christmas Edition pt.2

You grinned. You loved the idea of being alone with Bob. "It better be worth it.. or else.." you said playfully glaring at Bob. Bob chuckles at that, he kissed your forehead. He carried you bridal style. You giggled. You weren't expecting it.

Both of you got on the car and drove off. "do you mind where we going now?" you asked. "Not yet~" he teased. You groan. "Fine.." you said pouting. You turned to face Bob and gave him a playful slap on his chest. He was taken aback for a moment before laughing. "Alright! Alright, alright." Bob chuckled. "We're almost there!" he said excitedly. You nodded happily, smiling brightly.

Your eyes widen in awe as the sight of the amusement park near by. "..Bob..? are we going to an amusement park..?" you asked. He looked at you for a sec then nod with a smile. "Yup!" he said. "Oh my god..!" you said, smiling widely. Bob parked the car outside the park.
You jumped out of the car and immediately run towards the park. You ran inside the park looking around. There were people everywhere, playing games, sitting down to eat ice cream, couples holding each other close..

Bob watched your reactions. "How cute." he thought to himself. You looked around the area, checking what rides to go on first. You saw a roller coaster. you gasped. "That.. that's one of my dreams when I was a kid..." you said while looking up at Bob..
"Really? You never told me about your dream " he said. "Can we go on? please!" you begged. You grabbed his arm. He laughed and said yes.

~Time skip~

You both took a seat on the ride. You held Bob's hand tightly. "Are you nervous?" he asked, rubbing your knuckles with his thumb. "A little.." you admitted.
"Hey" he said placing a gentle kiss on your lips, stopping you from saying anything more. "Relax my love.." he whispers against your lips. You nodded.
The ride slowly starts. It was slow enough that you could enjoy it without worrying about falling or getting thrown around. The ride was loud and fast. You hold onto Bob tightly. "Babe you sure you're not scared?" Bob asked, noticing how tense you look and holding your hand tighter. "No.." you replied with shaky voice.
"okay" he said letting go of your hand and wrapping his arm around your waist instead.

When the drop finally arrived, you quickly hold Bob as close as you can and closed your eyes shut. All of the sudden you feel the wind blowing on your whole body and your guts moving. Everyone on the cart started screaming including Bob. Well for you, you scream at a high pitch like a singer. You could feel tears forming and your eyes immediately drying up once you open them. You were so happy and excited for such a huge roller coaster ride. You couldn't stop hugging Bob until the ride was over. "I am NEVER going on another rollercoaster after today.." you said as you wipe away the small beads of sweat that formed at the corner of your forehead. Bob chuckles.

~ another time skip ~

"Do you feel like riding any other rides here?" Bob ask. You shake your head no. Bob chuckle softly. "Alright.." you looked up at Bob. He kissed your forehead. He grab your hand and walking to the exit. You followed him silently.
Once inside the car Bob turns towards you. "I have one more special surprise for you" he said. Both of you arrive at s fancy restaurant.
You both sat down in their booth. "Wow! I haven't been here for years." you exclaimed. Bob just hummed in reply.

He couldn't help but admire you. You look adorable and gorgeous. Even though you have been wearing black for the past month and a half, you look beautiful nonetheless. Your eyes were sparkling and full of excitement. Bob just couldn't take his eyes off you, you have always fascinated him. He loves everything you've done for him. He couldn't imagine life without you anymore, he wouldn't want to anyways, not after seeing how amazing you are and how beautiful and pure you are. You really are perfect, in every way... "I think I'm ready for this.." he mumble

As you guys were waiting for your order Bob had to remind you to drink something since you seem thirsty. You thank him and continued drinking your water. "Why do you look so serious?" you ask. "Just thinking" he replied with a small smile. "About what?" You asked.
"Nothing, nothing at all.." Bob said, smiling to reassure you that it doesn't matter at all. "So, what is it that you were thinking about anyway?" you asked curious. "You'll find out later.." he replies, grinning.

"Okay.." you say. You finished your water and put the glass down. "I hope they made enough food for us.." you complained. Bob just chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about the food they already had prepared for us, they know who I am and I promise they'll prepare something else if needed!" he says chuckling a bit. You didn't say anything. But deep inside you are smiling, happy because of Bob's care.

You sat with Bob and ate the dinner. After eating dinner, Bob stood up. "Bob? what are you doing?" you asked. "There's something I should have told you a long time ago." he said.

"I have always loved you from the start. When I first met you, my heart was racing and my mind going crazy.. " he begins explaining, taking your hands into his. You were surprised to hear those words coming out of him, but also glad.. because you love hearing him talk about it, especially about you. "But you know what was the most amazing thing about you?" he said. you looked at him confused. "You never judged me.. and I would always love to know why.." Bob continued.
"Because you accepted me for who I am.. and you didn't judge me when I told you how much I love you.. And you always make me feel so warm.. like you're the only person in this world that understands me.." he continued.
You couldn't believe what you heard. You stood up and hugged Bob tightly. "Thank you Bob.. thank you so much!" you whisper in between sobs. Bob hugged you back and whispered back "This is my last surprise for you.." You let go and gave him a confused look.

Bob took out something then kneel down with one knee. "Y/n.. will you marry me?" he asked. Tears filled in your eye. You didn't even notice that you cried until Bob wipes away your tears. You couldn't speak. So you just nods and gives him the cutest smile in the entire world. A few seconds later Bob pulled out a shiny Blue ring.. You reached over to Bob giving him a big hug. He placed the ring on your finger then stood back up.

"I love you Y/n.. I hope you know that.." he said gently, stroking your cheek gently.
"I love you too.." you whispered.
He pulls away and smiled at you. he cup your cheeks lovingly. Then he kisses you again. This time, you kiss him back with all the emotion you could muster. After the kiss, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pull him closer. He smirks and puts his arm around your waist. You wrap your legs around his waist and bring him impossibly closer. As the kiss ended, Bob pulled away smiling sweetly at you, making you giggle.
"So did you like the surprise I made..?" he asked. Your heart flutters at the sight. You smile sheepishly. "It's.." "beautiful.."
~~~~~~~~~
Bummer ending I know but I tried (⁠o⁠'⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)
Words 1308