Game!Bob x Gamer!Reader pt.2❤️

You quickly bite his arm. "OW!!" He yelled. He let go of you  and grabbed onto his bleeding arm. "Why you little.." he mumble. You took that opportunity to shut everything off. You turn off your computer and took it outside. You throw it to the garbage can and grab a lighter. You tried to burn it but then you heard breathing behind you. You froze. You slowly looked back to see who it was.

"Don't even try.." he whispered.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET OUT?!" You yelled. "You forgot to turn off your phone." he said as he smile and walk towards you. "Don't come any closer!" you warned as you took a few steps back. "Come now.. lets finish this!
He rushed at you with the blade. You quickly dodge his attack. You ran away from him and towards the forest that was near by. panting heavily as you tried to escape.  "Come on sweetheart.. don't run away!" he said.
Your heart dropped. He charged at you, slashing with the blade. You yelped, realizing how close he is.

You pace yourself more and more. "Shit! I can't stop now!" you said to yourself. You legs are now feeling weak.  You fell on your knees, trying to catch your breath. You looked up to see him. He smirked as he walked towards you, grabbing you by the neck.
"Let me go!!" you cried. He smiled at you, enjoying seeing your scared expressions. "ah ah.. you will love me forever and ever.. we will be together forever sweetheart..."  he cooed. Tears ran down your face. You couldn't speak. The grip on your throat tightened as he slowly raised the blade. You couldn't breathe.. You looked into his eyes. They were cold and void of emotion. You closed your eyes.

You sat up with a cold sweat. You looked around and see that you're in your room. Everything seemed normal, like that moment never happened."Was that a dream..?" you said to yourself.   You shook your head. 'No, that wasn't a dream.' You remember it perfectly. You couldn't help but shake a bit when you remembered what you saw.
"That game.. why would anyone even want to make something like that?" you muttered to yourself.
You sigh and laid back on your bed. You stare at the ceiling and begin to overthink.

After thinking for 8 minutes you checked the time. 8:43 AM.  you sighed. You couldn't sleep anyway so you decided to make breakfast before leaving to hang out with your friends.
You groaned as you got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen.  A plate of eggs and bacon waited for you. "Huh.."  you looked around and noticed no sign of anyone else in the house.  You didn't care though, you eat them quickly then leave. You drove to your friends house.
When you arrived, everyone was already there. "Hey y/n!!"
"Hi"  You waved to everyone before entering their home and shutting the door.

°•~ Time skip ~•°

You waved bye to your friends. you had a very good time. You talked about boys and girls and who you have a crush on. To be honest you kinda liked that devil guy who attacked you. It's weird but the way he talks and his soft skin... It's quite beautiful but of course you lied about the one who have a crush on. 

You parked your car in front of your house and headed inside. As soon as you opened the door, you saw some weird pictures and drawing on your wall. It creeps the shit out of you.  "What the heck..." You mumbled. Before you could touch anything, there was a knock on your door. who would come and visit you in the middle of the night? You didn't want to open it so you ignore it and stay quiet to let them think you're sleeping. The bang began to get louder and louder every 40 seconds. you started to get really fucking scare now.

This is not good..  you're going to answer that damn knock or die trying.. you slowly open the door..
"Open the goddamn door!" you heard an angry voice. "Fuck off!." you yelled.  You quickly closed the door but then it was stopped midway. you saw the demon again. "No no no.. get out of my house!" you yelled.  "But my sweetie~" he said while caressing your cheek. you slapped him off and he laughed. He grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you to your room.  "Agh! let go of me!!" You definitely changed your mind about the whole crush thing.  You were screaming nonstop now..
The next thing you knew you were pinned down on the floor. You tried kicking him but he wouldn't budge. He held you down by holding you by both your wrists. The demon was still holding you down by your wrists, not letting you move. "You're such a pretty little thing.." he said.  "I bet you'd like me, right~?" he chuckled. You felt so humiliated and embarrassed right now. You struggled and fought against him. You kicked at him repeatedly to get him to let go.
"Ahaha, you are trying to hit me aren't you~" the demon said sarcastically. "I thought that's what you wanted?" you spat. He looked at you and smiled. You continued to struggle.

"Come on Darling.. it's time to go home.."

Words 900