Bob x Insecure chubby y/n 💔✨

This is fr me lol
Btw you have an option between human bob or him in his costume
Request by: Be1n1ne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the Halloween store trying to search the right costume. You first tried an Vampire costume. "Ok.. this looks great! you said to yourself. "Yes but not with your stupid stomach it won't. I bet everyone will look at you with disgust on their face." "ugh.. you're right.." You then tried a raven costume. "Ooh~ this is the one!" "Bitch you look like a ripoff version of Wednesday Addams." "Oh you son of a b-"

You then put on a devil costume. "Hm.. ugh.. why do I have to be so fat.." "Your fucking fatass can't handle shit. maybe if-" "SHUT UP!" Silent was rising around you. Ooh boy.. you said that out loud.. You took a peek and everyone who was near you looked at you. "See what you did now? Now everyone thinks you're crazy and an insane person" "Shut up you stupid mind"

You left the fitting room, grabbing your clothes. You didn't bother taking your costume off. You speed walk your way to the cashier, trying to ignore the people who stared at you the whole time. "Everyone thinks your an insane person now, look at their faces. This proofs everything" You wanted to get out of there right now. You wanted to go home and cry. You finally walked up to the cashier. "Get me this stupid demon costume and please hurry up!" The cashier was shocked. "You fucking idiot" "O-oh.. sorry, I'm just having a hard day right now.."

After buying the costume, you quickly rushed over to your car and immediately leave the area.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!? YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID IT IN YOUR MIND!!" You blamed yourself for this embarrassing moment. "It's your fault."
Oh how much you wish your thoughts were.. positive. You arrived to your house. You quickly got out of the car and walked towards the door. You open it and rushed to your room.

"Y/n?"

You rushed to your room and lay down on the bed. You negative thoughts kept repeating yourself.

"Idiot"

"Stupid''

"Fatass"

"Oversized bitch"

But one thing that hurt you the most that came from your mind was..

"Your a disappointment.. a waste of space.. no wonder why your parents were happy when you left.. you disgusting beast... You boyfriend probably hates you for who you are.."

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!"

You scream in your pillow. Your anger slowly turned into sadness. "Oh? You're going to cry now? Your such a fucking weakling."

Your mind was consuming you but it stopped when you heard a noise. You immediately got up. "Y/n? Are you alright..?" That voice was coming from Bob, your boyfriend. You tried to hide your tears. "Of course! I am Very Fine.." "I bet he hates you."

"No, your not fine.. your tone tells me everything. And plus you rushed in with a devil costume."

"Y/n.. please tell me what's wrong?" He said in a calm tone. You said nothing. you were afraid to tell your feeling because the last time you told them, they started laughing at you for being a bitch.

"Y/n are you in your negative thoughts.?" Oh god he knows... you felt so scared, you couldn't speak. "Y/n come here.. I know you're there." He walks closer. You crawled back a bit. you were afraid of what might happen next. Then something strange happened. He grabbed both sides of your cheeks, looked at you in the eyes, smiled at you then kissed you. He kissed you for minutes, his hands roaming on your body. You were shocked. Your eyes widen. You didn't know what just happening. He lets go of you after kissing you for 2 minutes.

"Tell me what your thoughts are telling you."

You hesitated at first. "Please.. can you trust me on this..?" he said as he gently place his hand on top of yours. His kind action always calmed you down. You nodded and told him what you thought about. Bob listened closely. You told him everything except the part when it hurts you the most. You paused for a sec. "Y/n?" You didn't want to tell him. He sensed your hesitation. "Y/n , look at me." You did as he said. He gently kissed you on the forehead. "If you don't want to talk about it , then that's okay." His words made you feel guilty. He knew that you were sensitive and that you hated talking about your feelings.
"Bob, I really want to say it but.. I'm not sure about it.."

"That's ok y/n, tell me whenever you're ready. I'll support you no matter what."
You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Thank you." After hugging him for five minutes you finally had the courage to say it. "Ok.. I'm ready.."
He looked at you and started listening to you. "While my mind was consuming me with negative thoughts, there was one thing that hurts me in the heart, My mind said that I was a disappointment.. a waste of space. the reason why my parents were finally happy when I left the house..how I was a disgusting beast.. and-" you started to crying. "Your so stupid.. crying in front of your boyfriend. I bet he thinks your weak." You started crying even more when your negative thoughts came back. Bob held you close.

"Shhh.. shhh.. it's alright baby."

"I'm so stupid.."

"You're not stupid, you're special. You have to believe me on this.. You're still beautiful and I don't care about what others think of you, I love you and would never hurt you.. I promise."

He hugged you tighter. You thought for a moment to decide whether to tell him or not. After a while you finally decided. You took a deep breath and told him. "My thoughts said that you never loved me and how you hate me for being myself.."

Tears started falling down your cheek. "I'm sorry." You sobbed. You heard a soft "Don't be.."
You looked at him and what you saw shocked you. He started crying.
"Why..why are you crying?"

He kissed your forehead once again. "Why did you ever think that I hate you..?" "I love you for who you are.. your perfect to me.. I love the way you talk to me, the way you dress, how you force me to go on parts I don't even want to go.. How you make me smile everyday.. I love you for every single one of them.. I love all of you.. and I'm so glad that I met you..."
"I think about you 24/7. Howw could I hate someone as precious and wonderful as you? How could I ever think that you were a burden to me? Why would I ever feel disgusted by your presence, huh? I would never think of those things about you.." "I love your body.. your personality.. you remind me of my teddy bear I once had when I was a kid haha.." "I love you so much that my heart hurts to see you with this much pain you're suffering.. "

He hugged you tighter. You were speechless. You didn't know what to say. Everything that came out of his mouth was a shock for you. Your brain was racing, trying to process the information he gave you. He was so sweet. You hugged him back. "I love you too.. I love you so much.. I'm so glad you love me back.." you whispered.

"I won't allow anything bad happen to you anymore.." He said in a serious tone. You smiled at him and pulled him a little bit forward. He tilted his head and looked confused but you pressed your lips against his. You closed your eyes as you try to memorize everything about his touch. His kiss was soft but also passionate at the same time. You felt like you haven't seen or been with someone for years. You felt your heart melt and your negative thoughts disappearing. You wanted this moment to last forever.

After kissing what felt like hours, he finally broke the kiss. You opened your eyes. Both of you were panting, you were smiling brightly. A warm fuzzy feeling spread through your entire body. He leaned in and kissed your nose. "I love you.." he said. "And I love you too.." You giggled and continued staring at him. "Do you feel better now?" he asked. "Yes.. yes I do.. thank you" "Anytime". After a few minutes of silence and thinking you decided to ask him something very important to you. "Babe.. Do you maybe want to sleep with me tonight? He nodded. You cuddled close to him. You slowly drifted off to sleep, feeling safe in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok.... That went a little.. overboard... Hah... *Coughs awkwardly* uhm.. well then.. I'm just gonna say nothing cuz it's 12:43 AM..
Words: 1507