Human Bob x Baker ♥️

Owning a bakery was tough, but it was worth it. Seeing how people moaned and hummed In delight as they ate your pastries, sharing your food with people and bring new people is what kept you going.

One particular customer caught your eye. A big guy walked in with a huge smile. You thought it was one of those creepy people you had been dealing with. You prepared yourself for some weird questions and stares and put up a smile. "Hello welcome to _____ bakery! what would you like?" He looked at you for a sec then replied "I'll take the warm cinnamon.." You nodded "alright let me know if you need anything else." He smiled. His smile.. there's something about it..

"Thank you," he turned around after he paid. you went to make his order. He seemed nice enough though so that wasn't such a big deal. You finished preparing his order and gave him a quick look over. His hair was kinda messy and he looked kind of lost. Maybe he just moved here? Maybe he's new? Oh, who am I kidding.. but he looks kinda familiar.. Your thoughts were cut off when he looked up at you. you looked away quickly and shyly. You walked up to him with his order. "I'm sorry!" you quickly said "I zoned out." He waved his hand dismissively. "It's alright, I'm used to that." His voice was soft and calming.

You couldn't help but feel comfortable around this man. "M-may I ask, Can I get a name please?" he laughed softly. "Oh yeah sorry, my name is Bob." Your cheeks grew a little hot at the way he says his name. "Well Bob," you started to fidget "you should try my special brownies! I-I think you'll like it.." You quickly handed him his warm cinnamon and walked back behind the counter. Your face was all hot. As soon as he saw the desserts in front of him, he smiled but he smiled even brighter when he looked at you.

You got another order ready for a few more customers. After finishing another one, you noticed Bob hadn't left. He was still in sitting in his seat. He then walked up to the counter smiling at the sweets. "So how long have you been working here?" he asked. You jumped slightly at your sudden question. "Uhh, a couple months now? Why?" He chuckled lightly "I guess I just never seen anyone work so hard."
This feeling.. is so strange.. could it be..? No.. it can't be.

That would mean.. no. Wait... what if he does have feelings for me? What if I do too? Is that.. possible? You're rambling again aren't you? You shook your head trying to get rid of those thoughts from your head. Bob looked at you curiously. "Are you okay?" He asked gently. You felt his eyes looking into yours and tried to calm down your racing heart.
"Yeah!" you finally found your voice. "Yes I'm fine thank you." He gave you a confused look. "Okay," he said taking a bite of his cinnamon. He hummed in delight. "Wow! this is actually good!" "Oh uhm.. Thank you!" You gave him a warm smile. He slowly starts blushing . "Do you wanna come sit?" He asks you. You nod "yeah sure." The two of you walk back to the table.
Bob sat down in the corner. He patted the seat next to him inviting you to sit. You took a deep breath. He really doesn't look bad. His blue eyes were so soft. His hair was messy which is perfect for you (I love messy hair). The sweater he wore accentuated his figure perfectly. How many times have I told myself not to fall for this stranger?

He's so beautiful you shouldn't fall for him.
"What do you want to talk about?" he asked. You realized you were probably staring at him again. "Um, well I just wanted to ask you why you came here to this bakery." His eyes brightened. "Oh.. well I thought it looks interesting." You nodded. "I see." The conversation continued until you a customer walked in. You td Bob that you'll be right back and headed to the counter. after finishing your orders you turned to look at Bob. You were walking up to him. "Would you.. would you like to come back sometime?" Bob's face flushed as he stammered "Yea! Yeah I'd love that! Your sweets are amazing."

You smiled a tiny bit. You were glad Bob liked your baked goods. You didn't know why you were being so nervous around Bob but somehow he made you feel safe and cared for. He's definitely the most interesting person you've ever met..
The rest of the day was spent with Bob while eating the amazing brownies you made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words: 807.