Caring Bob x Stressed Reader 🤍✨

This is optional, you can imagine Bob with or without his costume
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were working on your assignment that your boss has assigned to you. It was supposed to be ready in 2 weeks but for some reason your boss gave you 4 days to finish it. Of course you were pissed that your boss change the date for you and not the others but since your hopeless to fight or argue you just let it happen.

You been working on it for 4 hours now. you looked outside and noticed that it was nighttime. "Ugh.. that just great.." you groaned. you got up from your chair, stretching your arms and legs. You left the building and headed home. you unlock your phone to check the time. "11:03 Pm" You also notice a few messages.

"Hey y/n. please come home, I'm starting to get worried." 5:45 Pm

"Y/n? are you there?" 6:21 pm

"Please answer me!" 6:34 Pm

You were even more annoyed that he was texting you but deep down you were a little happy that he cares for you. You drive back home not wanting to worry him more.

Once you parked your car you went to the front door of your apartment and walked inside. Bob heard the door close and quickly walked up to you. "Where were you?!? I was worried sick that something bad happened to you!" You sighed and walk past him, since you didn't want to talk about it. As you did he grabbed your shoulder. You turned around with an annoyed look. "Oh.. I'm so sorry" He said looking at the ground. You looked at him with a confused face.

Bob looked up, holding his hands up in defense. "I know its stupid but I really care about you! I don't want anything bad to happen to you." You look back at him, surprised by what he said. His eyes were full of concern, you felt like melting into his caring blue eyes."Good.... can you leave me alone for a sec..?". He sighed and nodded. "Yeah...I'm sorry again.. but can you at least tell me what happened..?" He said in a calm tone. "Its nothing..just some asshole who thinks its funny to mess with me". You said bitterly. "Well if you ever need someone to talk to...don't hesitate to tell me.. ok?". Before you could respond he hugged you and hold you close. Your eyes widen by his sudden act. You slowly hugged him back. You felt something stinging your eyes. Bob notices your tears that were forming and whipped them away with his thumb.

After a few minutes, you break the hug and head upstairs, going to your room. Once you were gone Bob's shoulders dropped and he leaned against the wall. He knew how much pain you're in because of this douchebag. And how much he really wants to kill that person.

The next morning you woke up at 4:00 AM to get ready for work. "Ughhh... I don't want to go..." You got out of your pyjamas and put on your work suit.

5:45 AM

You went downstairs to see bob waiting for you.
"What do you want?" You said as you came closer. "I want you to stay home today." He replied, his voice sounding more serious than usual. You furrowed your eyebrows. "No" You said bluntly. "Just listen-" "Bob, I have work to do. Please let me go. I already told you last night that nothing happened"

You crossed your arms across your chest and glared at him. Bob raised his hands in surrender "I know, I know you had to deal with that douchebag yesterday but..I still think you should at least take it easy today." You scoffed at him "And why is that?" You asked. "Because we both know you need to rest! Your boss makes you unhappy and you haven't slept well lately and you're getting tired! I just want you to be happy and not stressed out from work!" Bob replied while trying to keep eye contact with you. "Fine then...but this one time only, I won't sleep until my report is finished..and I mean it." You said sternly. Bob nodded and smiled at you. "Thank you Y/n." He said before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and looked away. "I'll make breakfast." Bob said before walking away. You stood there for a moment before going to the kitchen.

While Bob was cooking your favorite food, You tried to clear your head. What is Bob trying to do? Do these actions even affect me? You shook those thoughts away. It doesn't matter right now anyway. Bob brought you your breakfast and sat down next to you. You started eating, feeling hungry for once. The two of you ate silently till the dishes are done. couple of minutes later, you noticed Bob watching you. He saw you looking at him and looked away shyly.

"Are you feeling better Y/n?" "Yep..thanks" You replied quietly. Bob got up and wiped off the table before grabbing both of their plates. After Bob took the plate back to the sink, he grabbed your wrist and led you to the living room. "What are we doing?" You asked. "We' re gonna watch a movie." He replied. "Ok..but only if you join me." He agreed and sat on the couch. You went to turn on the tv. "So...what movie do you want to watch?" Bob asked you. "I don't really know." You said. Bob thought for a second before deciding. "How about we watch ____'?" "Sounds good" You said smiling. After turning the TV on Bob wrapped an arm over your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. The movie was playing but you guys weren't really paying attention. You cuddled up to him, resting your head against his shoulder. You started playing with Bob's hair.

Soon, the movie ended and you couldn't help yourself. You looked at him with a smile. Bob looked down at you and smiled. He starts leaning closer to your lips. When Bob finally made contact, you kissed him softly. A few seconds after he deepened the kiss. Both you and Bob's tongues start dancing together, getting lost in each other. Soon, you two stopped kissing each other. Bob leaned his forehead onto yours and closed his eyes.
"I love you Y/N.." He whispered softly, closing his eyes." I love you too Bob.." You whispered back.
"Are you stressed now..?" He quietly asked. "No. It feels good" You answered honestly. Bob pulled away slightly. "Is it okay if I give you another kiss?" "Of course" You responded. "Can you lay down..?" Bob questioned, gesturing towards the pillow. You nod and lay down. Bob lays beside you and starts running his hand through your hair.

You close your eyes, enjoying his touches. You opened your eyes and looked at Bob. He was now gazing at you with soft, loving eyes. You smile at him. Bob smiles back and kisses your forehead. "I love you." You muttered. "I love you too Y/n." He replied and kissed your lips again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1209