Hanging out with a few friends Bob x Reader pt.2❤️

It been a few days since you started working at Boys n Grills. Right now youre taking a break since Bob wanted to take one. He had a good excuse about it too. 'Closed for repairs' he said. Since you have this moment you decided to visit your best friend. You grabbed your things and headed to your friend house.

°•~time skip~•°

After knocking on the door. You wait patiently and a few seconds later you heard someone running and opening the door.

"Hey Y/n!!! how are you?"

"Streber!! I'm good thanks! how are you?"

"Im feeling great! my boyfriend got me some of my favorite flower!"

"Aww! how thoughtful of him!"

"You should come in! I have some leftover dinner" he said.

"Yess! Streber dinner!" you said in a cheerful tone as you walk past him.

You hurried to the kitchen and sit down, waiting for his delicious food. The food smell really good. When Streber came, he put the food in the microwave to heat it up and then gave it to you.
The sight of his food already makes you drool.
Streber chuckles, "It's a new dish I'm trying called gourmet homemade pizza" Streber grinned. You took a bite and moan in delight. You had sparkles in your eyes "Mmmhmmm! this is so good!" you exclaimed.

He chuckled "Thanks. So.. why aren't you at your new job?" he raised an eyebrow at you. You shrugged.

"The boss doesn't wanna work.. no motivation ..."

"I see.. Well... I'm gonna head to the candy store. do you wanna come with me?" You nodded and smiled at him.

You both arrive at the candy club. It's a big store filled with all kinds of sweet and sugary things. The boys and girls of the shop looked up and down with drools on their faces. You entered the store and greeted Kevin. "Hey Kevin" you said. Streber rushed past you and cling onto Kevin, making him lose his balance and fall. "KEVINNN!!! HOW ARE YOU!!" streber said. "S-streber! get off of me! I have to greet y/n!" he said. Streber let go of him with a little anger in his face. He looks at you and gives you a hug. "How come your not at your new job?" he asked. "The new boss wasn't motivated to work today so he had a good excuse to close the shop." you said. "Hmm.. what a lazy leader.." Streber sneak up behind Kevin with a smirk, ready to do something.

He immediately jump on Kevin. "Haha! I got you now!" he yelled with courage and joy. "Agh! Streber!!" You giggled at their relationship. Such joyful couples... I hope to get that soon. But.. you still haven't told the man how you feel.. it just seemed so wrong. So you've just been holding onto these feelings in a corner.
You then heard heavy footsteps. A familiar sound actually... no.. could it be..?

"Ah y/n I didn't expect to meet you hear.."

"Bob!! how are you?" you asked.

Streber and Kevin both looked at Bob then back to you.

"I'm doing fine hun.. but how are you..?" he asked.

"I'm doing great! just hanging out with my friends."

Bob looked at you then to Kevin and streber. Streber was nervous while Kevin.. well he's a little shocked but doesn't show his feelings. They both waved at him. Bob waved them back with the sweetest smile. "Is.. there something you need sir?" Kevin asked. "Oh that's right.. I just need some reesus cups.. that's all" Bob reply. Kevin nodded and lead the way to the counter.

As he got Bob his favorite candy, streber looked at you then put both hands on your shoulder.

"Dude.. is that your boss..?" he yelled in a whisper.

"Yea..? why did you ask?" you whisper back.

"He's freaking huge! and something about him doesn't feel right..".

"What? it's fine! he's the sweetest person you could ever meet! there nothing wrong about him!"

"Well.. I don't trust him.. I got a feeling he's hiding something.." streber said.

"I'm sure it's ok.. you don't have to be concerned about it." you reply.

"Well.. just let me know if something bad happens.. I don't want you to get hurt.."

"I will.."

Streber let go of you. but what both of you didn't noticed was that Bob was listening this whole time.. he didn't say anything about it though.. "Here is your candy.. that will be $1.65" Kevin said. Bob started drooling a little but wipes it off. He pays the candy. "Thank you.. I'll come back soon for more.." Bob said as he headed towards the exit. He stopped and looked at you. "Y/n.. I hope to see you tomorrow ok?" he said. You nodded. "Of course!" you said in a cheerful tone. he sigh in relief. "Alright.. don't be late or else." he said. You gulped. "I-i wouldn't be late at all.."

Bob smiled again "Ok.. I'll see you tomorrow then." he waved goodbye and left the store. Kevin looked at you. "That's.. your new boss?" he asked. "Yea.. that's him.." you replied. "Why does he seem so.. scary and cold towards you?" he asked. He has a worried look in his eyes. It made you slightly uncomfortable. You can tell by the way he talks.
"Uhm.. well he's never like that before.. uh.. he's probably stressed with something..." you muttered.

"Yeah maybe.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words 913

Part 3 will be added soon