Bob x Reader 💔🔪

Well.. I wouldn't say it would be romantic but you'll be warned.

TW: Death, Gore, Yelling

Request: Abby90168
I tried to make it as detailed as possible so.. sorry if this unsatisfied you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob came back from his work after murdering a few people. He was carrying a few bag.. but there's been a problem.. One of his victims escape and reported him to the police. Luckily he wasn't caught just yet.. But they're looking for him.. He doesn't exactly want to go back to prison so of course.. he's really pissed off.

As his anger consume him on his way back home. He accidentally bumped into a person. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" he yelled. He then realized that it was you. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad.." you said, holding your hands up. Bob took a quick glance at you before walking away.. You followed close behind Bob, wanting to talk to him again..

"Did something happen..?" you asked.

Nothing

Of course he stayed quiet. It's quite normal for him to ignore you. "Bob.. please tell me.." you mumble. He just groan. He took a sharp turn down the street, close to where you live. You follow closely behind him.. And when you got to your house, he open the door.. Bob slowly walks inside and place the bag in the kitchen table.

Bob takes a seat on the couch and place this arms on his head.. You walk over towards him, still unsure of what was stressing him out. He looks up and sees you standing there with some sort of concern and worry written all over your face.. You take a seat next to Bob..

"Please tell me what happened"

you begged. You had no idea why he is acting like this, but you know he won't answer your question if you try. That's why you need to ask again. Maybe he will talk. Maybe you could help..
He sighs and sit up straight on the couch, facing you. "Don't bother me." he said.

"Please! I want to help you!"

"Don't! you don't need to know"

"I know you did something! so please tell me!"

He was so close to snap. His mind consumed him more. He couldn't even stop himself from cursing in front of you.. He knows you would never do anything.. But he can't stop himself sometimes. You noticed something is wrong with Bob. You reached out for him but then he grabbed your wrist tight. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CARE?!?" He yelled.

"JUST LEAVE THESE PROBLEM TO ME!! I DONT NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!"

"B-but.."

"AGGHH SHUT UP"

With that, with the other arm he had was still holding the knife. He looked at it and without hesitation he swung it towards you. Your eyes widen.

"AAAAAHHH!!"

You screamed as your body fall to the floor with blood gushing out. You started crawling backwards away from the him. He slowly stood up.. and started to walking towards you, still anger in his eyes.. he completely lost it. "JUST SHUT UP!" He yelled as he lifted the knife and stabbed your stomach. You screamed again. "B-BOB! STOP!!" You begged. Tears start to fall from your face.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!"

And with that, he sliced your stomach open, showing your guts. Your vision went dark. You feel the last bit of consciousness leave you. The last thing you remember is feeling yourself falling to unconsciousness.

Your lifeless body on the ground, blood gushing out of your stomach. He walked up to you and placed the blade in your chest, slicing open your heart. His hands stained red with your blood. His tears began dripping on your corpse.. He held your cold corpse in one hand. As his free hand wiped the remaining tears that fell from his eyes.. "W-what have I done.." he mumble. "I'm sorry y/n.."

"im sorry.."
"im sorry.."
"im sorry.."
"im sorry.."
"im sorry.."

He repeat that same word, unavailable to forgive himself for that.. He wish he didn't do it. He wished his anger didn't consume him.

He just killed his fiance..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words 692