Punishment~ Bob x F!reader 💞

sigh.... since half of y'all only read the smut.. here ya go I guess

I wanted to give this one a title..

I think you super fangirls will love this.. maybe not.. ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

and to my besties..again.. don't mention this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe.. please don't goooo!" he groaned, holding onto your leg and begging for you to stay. "But hunny! I have to go to work! I can't be late on my second week of working at the restaurant!" you groan. You seem annoyed on he outside but secretly love this. You love it when he begs.

"B-But what will I do without you!!"

"I don't know.. watch you cook shows or something!"

You finally reached the door and bob finally lets go after so many attempts of trying to make you stay. He had enough of this. He wanted more attention from you and he's going to get it one way or another.

"Y/n baby, please I need you so badly.." he wrapped.his arms around your waist as y/n feels his 'friend'. You gasped at the feeling and tried not to back up and resisted the urging feeling to grind against him.

You carefully removed his hands away from you and sighed. "I'm sorry Bob, maybe later... I love you.."

You have him a quick peck on the lips and quickly rushed to your car, leaving the poor guy to frown. This isn't the first time you rejected him.. but it will be the last... and since he bought some 'Equipment'.. he had an idea...

°•~ Time Skip ~•°

You arrive home in the middle of the night. You were extremely exhausted since the restaurant was full of people due to some deal. You entered the house and yawned. Once you sat down on the couch. Bob somehow sneakily creep up behind you with the wide grin and cover your mouth with a towel. Your eyes widen for a sec before your vision went to a blur..

You woke up to find yourself in the bedroom with your hands and legs cuffed together. You also noticed that you were only wearing your (f/c) bra and matching panties. You felt the cool air hit your legs as you shivered.

"Are you cold darlin~?"

Bob spoke up and was.sitting in a chair in front of you, wearing his devil costume he worn last Halloween. You growled. "Bob this isn't funny. Why am I handcuffed? Unlock these handcuffs or I will-"

"What will you do Y/n? You can't move and you'll have to obey my orders when spoken to. I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of yours if you want to be pleasure" He said as he rub crotch against your clitoris, making you lightly moan.

"What did I say?" He gritted his teeth and you bit your lips.

"What if I don't listen to you..?" you asked.

"I'll fuck you harder, so you won't be able to stand for a sec."

You started to breath shakily. Oh how you much you wished for this hot game.. your wish finally comes true.." You shiver in excitement just by thinking of how he will treat you. You love this new version of Bob. Of course you'll have to be ready for his actions. "I'll give him permission since I'm already loving this" you thought to yourself.

He lower his head to kiss you hard. You kissed back. He licked your bottom lip for enterence, but you decided to tease him. He growled and grinded hard against you, making you moan loud. He used that moment to shove his tongue deep into your mouth.

Both of you french-kissed for a while until he got bored of it. He gave you multiple love bites, sometimes giving you deep ones. He remove your bra to reveal your nipple. The devil chuckled and slowly licked one and pinched the other. You moan in pleasure and buried your hand into his warm sweater.

When he removed his mouth, he left a trail of saliva and slid down to your stomach and onto your panties. You whimper softly when you feel his hot breath. He smirked. He enjoy watching you in pleasure... and he will soon going to be the one moaning..

He ripped your panties open and rubbed your clitoris. You scream in pleasure bucked your hips for friction but he put you down.

He teased.
"Ah ah ah, what did I tell you? Now you have to give me something in return~"

He took off his pants and removed the handcuffs in your arms only. He sat against the headboard of the bed and saw you crawl on your knees, making him run himself with his left hand.

You slid off his boxer and saw his 8 inch pop up, which was rock hard. "Come on Darling~ you gotta make me feel good." You blushes and nodded. You started to wrap your arms around his dick and rubbed it. Bob grunted at the feeling of your soft hands and gripped the pillows underneath him.

You then licked the tip, causing Bob to shiver in pleasure. He started to pull your head down, making you gag. But you didn't care. You just wanted to pleasure your man.

you bobbed your head as Bob threw his head back. "Oh God y/n~ don't stop! A-Ah~!" He came into your mouth. You gulped some of them down. Bob painted and unlocked the handcuffs from your legs and quickly put them on his shoulders. He lower his head down to your pussy and started to devour you. "B-Bob!" You curled your fingers in into a fist and scream in pleasure, watching your lover eat you out.

He flicked your clit with his tongue, making your legs shake. He knew how close you are to your limits so he stopped. He then entered you without giving you warning, making you gasp. You needed to get used to his size.

"Tell me when your ready, take your time~"

Finally after 4 minutes. you rubbed your hips against his as a sign for him to move. Bob grinned and started to go in and out of you, and raise your leg into a V-position. He grunted with every thrust and started to get tired from using his pace. You noticed this an flipped him over, leaving you the top and him the bottom. You started to bounce on top of him. Bob screamed and drool was coming out of his mouth.

When he watched you, he saw your breasts bounce and your sweaty body. it made you look hot as he groan at the sight of you.

You bounce faster and whimpered whole feeling him hit your G-spot. You rolled your hips and gasped, wanted to make Bob fill you up. "Bob~!" You finally came into him as Bob groan. "A-AGH Y/N!" He climaxed and panted hard, trying to regain his breath. You slid his dick out of your enterence and rested your head against his chest.

"I'm sorry for not spending more time with you Bob.. I forgot how needy you are" He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I just wanted you so badly, that's all. if we can do this every night, I won't mind." You giggled. "Sure thing. But this time I want to be in charge."

"Can't wait to see that..."

Words 1240