Worried Bob x Sick Reader pt. 3 The good ending..

He yelled as he tried shaking your shoulder. Tears streamed down his face as he held you in his arms. His breath came out shaky. He tried to hold himself together but he was terrified. He was afraid something horrible had happend. You had taken your meds last night and it seemed like you were doing fine. But now everything is different. You aren't awake anymore and Bob doesn't know how to fix that..

You woke up in the hospital. You look around your surroundings and spot the doctor and bob talking outside your door. You can hear him screaming with his croaky voice. "Wow he must have been screaming a lot.." you said mentally.

You were fine at first but then the pain started spreading on your whole body. You tried to hold your suffer in silent but it was unbearable. You started screaming. Both bob and the doctor heard your scream and rushed inside. "Y/N!! WHATS GOING ON?!?" Bob asked frantically. Your eyes started to tear up and you screamed again.
The pain grew worse, you couldn't stop. Bob wanted to pick you up from your bed and hold you but he was pushed away from the doctors. The doctor tried to talk to the nurses that entered the room. "Her heart rate is rising fast and she needs immediate medical attention."
They put you on those oxygen mask as Bob paced around anxiously. They told you that you had to rest.

You started to feel really tired. As you tried to stay awake. Bob was standing by your side all worried and anxious. You tried to keep your eyes open for as long as you could. The last thing you saw was Bob crying as he held you close. "I don't wanna lose you.."

You woke up. Your body shuddered violently with every cough. You opened your eyes a little and could only see bright light. You shut them tightly again trying to block out the blinding brightness of light. Suddenly your lungs burned with a burning fire and you couldn't speak. You wanted to but it hurts when you try. You started to cough hard and tears ran down your face. You could barely breath. You tried to breathe through your mouth, but you felt like you were going to pass out.

"Y/n!? A-are you ok?!" he asked worried that your not ok. "I'm fine.." you whisper. You couldn't do much more than say those words. "You need to rest y/n. Please." He was almost pleading with you at this point. "Just.. lay next to me.." You whimpered. He nodded his head before placing a gentle kiss onto your forehead. He lied down next to you wrapping his arms around your body. The doctors had just finished checking on you and they had given you a sedative to help you sleep better. You weren't sure what to tell your boyfriend but you decided not to worry him.
"I'm.. gonna be fine. I'll make.. sure of that" you said, smiling a bit.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to go get the nurse to help you?" "I'm fine.." you said closing your eyes. You fell asleep shortly after. Bob watched you sleep for awhile. He stayed there watching over you till you woke up...

He smiled at you and kissed your cheek sweetly. "Goodmorning beautiful". His warm and loving voice greeted you in the morning.
"Morning.." you responded weakly. "How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Should we wake up the nurses to check on you?.." Bob asked concerned. "I'm good. Its just my head that hurts right now" you replied smiling slightly. "I will go get the doctor." Bob said. Before he got up he kissed your forehead again. "Don't push yourself y/n" he said before leaving the room. The doctor soon arrived and check you over. "Didn't we tell you to rest y/n??! clearly your fever is getting worse!?!!" the doctor yelled, clearly angry with you. "I-im sorry.."

Bob was outside the door when he heard the doctor shaming at you. He stormed in "Hey.. You and me.. outside RIGHT NOW.." He raised his voice. The doctor looked at you then left the room to discuss with Bob.
"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND NOT TO DO ANYTHING BAD!!?" He screamed at the doctor. "We are doing the best we can! but she is not resting and she need it!" The doctor replied angrily. "She's coughing alot. Her breathing and heartbeat are also very irregular and high!!" "Well next time don't fucking scream at her!!" he snapped. The doctor sighed in frustration and turned to leave. "I've sent her medicine, she should take it everyday."

The following week you spent days unconscious and still having the same head pain two weeks ago. You hadn't eaten anything but soup or toast since you were admitted to the hospital and you were still having trouble breathing normally. You needed to go home..you missed being around your family and friends, but mostly bob. You were feeling a little bit better then last time. Bob always visit you in the hospital every morning which was so caring and kind for him. oh how much you wish you can kiss him but the doctor said it might spread. It didn't seem possible to you but maybe one day you'll be able to. "Morning darling.. how you feeling..?" he asked in a worried tone. "I'm feeling a little bit better now." You replied. "Oh thank goodness.." there was silence in the room for minute until Bob started crying. "oh.. what's wrong?" you asked as you held him close. "I miss you so much.. a-and I don't wanna lose you.. you're all I have.." He replied. His answer stabbed you in the heart. You started crying as well.

"I won't leave you.. I promise.." you held him close to you tight. "I'm so scared y/n.." Bob whispered in your ear. You hugged him closer and rubbed his back soothingly. You were scared too.. you were so scared.. what if you live in this hospital..what if you got a new virus.. what if.. you broke your promise..? You should your thoughts out. "Don't be.. I'll get better soon.." you said reassuringly. Bob nodded slowly and kissed you on the top of your head. That's what you needed the most right now; your boyfriend to calm you.
You both stayed silent as time went by and you both fell asleep together.

You woke up without a single pain hitting you. Your mind felt clear and you felt a lot better. "Hm..?" Bob mumbled as he stirred awake. He noticed you awake so he quickly sat up. "How are you feeling y/n? Did you feel any pain?" he asked with worried tone. "it's gone.." You answered him as you looked at him lovingly. "Gone...? What do you mean it's gone..?" he said confused. "Its gone.. all the pain and anxiety.." You answered with a smile. "I'm so happy you're okay..." Bob said smiling back at you. The doctor came into the room and smiled.
"She's doing a great job! She has lost the fever but she should get a little more rest before getting up." the doctor said serious. "That's great news..no more fever.." you said looking between the doctor and Bob. The doctor left to give you alone time. You smiled softly at your boyfriend. "What did I do to deserve a lovely boy/girlfriend such as y/n?" Bob said excitedly. "Oh shut it." You said playfully.

"But seriously, i'm so happy you're feeling ok y/n.. I love you so much." Bob smiled happily. "I love you too." You responded as you hugged him tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Words: 1303