Worried Human Bob x Sick Reader Pt.2✨

The next morning you were laying on your bed feeling extremely groggy. You looked over and noticed that Bob wasn't laying next to you anymore. That made you frown slightly. He usually slept next to you most nights since you were together. You decided to check your phone which was charging. You unlocked it and saw a few messages from your boyfriend. You check what he said

"Hey, Im omw to the store to buy some meat. I'll be right back as soon as possible! ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡"
That emoji he sent to you made your heart flutter.   He is such an amazing boyfriend, caring for you even if you were sick.  You texted him back saying "Alright~ (⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠)⁠ "
After putting your phone away you started thinking about when you were supposed to take your medicine.  you didn't want to get off the bed thought since it was super comfortable.

After that thought you decided to just grab it yourself. Getting up from your bed carefully you slipped on your favorite pair of slippers and made your way to the bathroom. You made your way over to the sink and poured yourself a glass of water. You took one last look at yourself in the mirror before you took your medicine and downed your water in one gulp.

You waited a few minutes for the medicine to start kicking in. When it finally did you sighed contently. You picked up your toothbrush and brushed your teeth quickly. After brushing your teeth you made your way back to the bedroom.  You grabbed some clothes from your dresser and changed into your comfort clothes. It's was hard since your body was kinda weak but you got it eventually. You carefully went downstairs, so that you don't slip and fall. You headed to the living room and turn on the TV. You decided to watch your favorite Show/Movie.

You been waiting for Bob for 3 hours now. "huh.. it can't take him that long for him to shop for meat.." You thought. You tried to call Bob but no answer. You started to get worried and overthinking something bad happened to him. You wanted to find him but its cold outside and you fear that your sickness would get worst.  You didn't want to spend all night alone wondering where he is.  You were starting to get impatient and scared. You decided to...

You decided to wait for him for a few more minutes or maybe hours. You waited and waited until finally you heard the door open. You slowly got up and hugged him tight. "Babe where were you?! I was getting so worried!!" Your voice started to crack as tears rolled down your cheeks.  "It's alright y/n....I'm so sorry.. I lost track of time. Are you hurt anywhere? Can i see your throat?" He rubbed your back gently while talking.  He checked your throat and your pulse. Everything seemed normal.  Then he lifted you up bridal style and carried you to the couch. "Let's get you comfortable okay?" You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck as he sat down. 

He laid you down and then laid next to you. You cuddled into his chest and laid your head against his shoulder. "Thank you Bobby" you whispered. "For everything..."  He smiled softly and placed a soft kiss on the top of your head. He turned off the television and pulled the both of you closer to each other. He rested his chin on your head and stroked his hand up and down your arm. "I love you y/n.." he whispered. You sniffled and buried your nose deeper into his shirt.  "I love you too Bob.." You replied.  You snuggled into him a little more and drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up the next day your neck ached and your head was throbbing.  Bob was at the bathroom washing his face. The sun wasn't even up yet but you already knew that something felt wrong. "Bob..?" You called and waited for an answer. You slowly stood up and slowly made your way over to him.
Suddenly your vision got blurry. Your body started to wobble. Bob open the door. " Y/n.. is that you..? it's kinda la-" His eyes widen when he saw you trying to reach for him. You fell but got caught by bob. "Y/n! Wake up!! NO NO NO!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HA HA PLOT TWIST~!

DONT WORRY IM WORKING A PART 3

Words: 766