Bob x Insecure chubby y/n 💔✨

I wanted to write more of this story, I truly enjoyed writing it and I had the urge to write it again. It will be a different plot so don't expect it to be the same story like last time. Also I rushed this story so sorry if there's mistakes or doesn't make sense at all
~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, stretching your legs and arms. You sighed. "Well.. I guess I should get ready for another worst day." You muttered as you headed towards your closet. You opened the door and check for your favorite outfit. You check and check but nothing. "Ugh.. I guess I have to wear those disgusting sweater that shows my stupid stomach.." you mumble. You decide on a grey hoodie and black jeans and you went to brush out your hair. "Damnit.. where is that stupid comb.." You said. You looked at the side counter, there was no comb. You cursed under your breath.

"Ugh.. forget it, maybe I'll look like those lazy people with a little style." you mumble.

"Yea you'll be looking like those fucking crazy people who do drugs"

"Oh no not again.." you said to yourself. Looks like your insecure woke up as well. Well.. this Is gonna be a long day.. Once you're done getting ready you head downstairs to find Bob on the couch. He didn't notice you since he's watching Tv. When he sees your coming down he says "hey Y/n, what's taking you so long?" you rolled your eyes. "Oh just getting ready.." you answer. He nods his head. "Well anyways I brought food, it's in the microwave!" he exclaims. "Thanks Bob" you sigh in relief. You walk past him and go to the kitchen. "Are you wearing my clothes today?" Bob asks as he followed you in the kitchen. "No I'm not wearing them" you giggled.

"I'm gonna hang out with my friends today! so please wait for me in the house, ok?" you said in a calm tone." "ok.." lowering his head. "Hey.. I'll be back soon.. I promise.." you said as you cup his cheeks. Bob leans into your touch and smiles. "Ok.. take care" he says softly as you lean up and kiss his forehead. "I love you." you whisper before walking away to find your friends.

"You're supposed to be there.. you're ruining the relationship.."

You drive to the mall. As you were searching, your thought kept talking to you about how much of a failure and disappointment you are. you tried your best to ignore it. of course it was a success when you listen to your favorite song. You parked your car at the mall and walked in. You had the strangest feeling that someone was staring at you.. of course they would..

"You stupid sweater ruined your beauty, now you look disgusting."

"Your face looks like that of some ugly fat Lady/Gentleman."
"Don't let them be near you, their face can even make babies cry."

"I hate you..."

After searching for a while, you finally found your friends at the food court. They looked at you with an ahopt expression before it was drop to a frown.

"They see you with disgust too"

You waved shyly. They continued with their conversation as you were part of a third wheel. Of course this happens often.. being ignore like you weren't there.

"Don't say anything.. you might embarrass yourself again."

"Don't do anything embarrassing.."

"Say something!"

"Talk to them or else they will think you're boring!"

As your thoughts consume you, you're friends were looking at you. You could feel their stares.

"They're judging you.. don't move.. don't think too much about it.. don't show your stupid expression.."

You stayed still as they continue to stare at you. They looked away with a few giggles.

"They think you're ugly.. you fucking idiot.."

It made you uncomfortable. You wanted to scream in embarrassment, but you knew better than that.. so you kept quiet and pretended like nothing happened.. as if you weren't listening. The whole time you kept your gaze lowered. When you finished, your friends were already done eating. They looked at you, expecting a word out of you.
"Man you been quiet all day.." your friend said.
"Yea.. say something!" your other friend said.
"Sorry.." you said. Your voice sounded weak. You really wished that you could hide. Maybe they wouldn't judge you if you could stay invisible?
"Are you going home after this?" your friend asked "Yea.. I have to be with my man after this.. you know he-" You then stop. They were ignoring you... again..

"They think you're annoying"

You decided to leave, if they're gonna ignore you and keep you as a third wheel then so be it.

"They will think you're a horrible person."

You ignore your thoughts and headed home. They didn't even realize you were leaving. you got in the car and drove back home, blasting your favorite music, trying to forget this moment.

You open the front door and close it behind you, locking it once you did so. You took off your shoes and put them next to each other on the shoe rack. You then proceeded to the living room and plopped onto the couch next to Bob. You wrapped your arms around his waist. He puts his arm around you and starts to rub your lower back gently.
"What happened sweety..?" he asked. You buried your head in his chest. "Just don't worry about it" you said. His hand stopped rubbing your back and began to massage your scalp.
"Is there something wrong?" he asked. You shook your head and sighed. "Nothing important.." You lied. He frowned. He hates it when you lie. He looked at you. "I think it's important" he stated, clearly trying to reassure you. You felt his warm hands caressing your face. He smiled softly. You gave him a small smile back.

"I think my friends are judging me.." you mumble.
"Why would they do that?" he asked. You couldn't tell him that your fears were actually true.. that you were ugly and worthless and a failure and a loser and.. And....

"I don't know.. but I just have the feeling they are.." you said. You didn't want him to know you felt this way, that these negative thoughts were eating you alive but he demanded for them.
He stared at you for a few seconds. He was lost in thought. "How about I come with you the next time they invite you, just so that I can comfort you.. ok?" he said. "But what if they don't want you here" you asked. "Want me or not.. I would do anything for you to be happy, you know how much I hated seeing you upset or sad." he replied.

You gave him a sweet smile. "Thank you.." you murmured. Bob smiled brightly and squeezed you closer to himself. You kissed him on the cheeks softly. "Can we watch something now?" you asked. Bob chuckled lightly. "Anything for you.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hehe corny ending
Btw I won't be posting for 3 days because it's almost Christmas which mean I won't be available for 24 and 25 and for 23 I'm going to universal again. So hopefully I might see you guys in the next chapter in the 26

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

words 1229