The ballroom Bob x F reader ❤️✨

Maybe this will be a fantasy story. you know all the castle and royal and all that fancy thing we can't buy haha.. anyway I did some research so that's why I haven't posted a new story for a while. but thanks to my online friends and a few roleplaying, they helped me eventually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up this early today. You normally just sleep in without a care in the world but today.. was special. Today is the day when you go dancing twitch your soulmate, The Ball. You're excited to join in. But sadly your past ball dances were nothing but pain for it reminds you that your lonely. Not only that but nobody wants to dance with you. But at least the food was delicious. You do hope for a man to come dancing with you someday...

haha..

...

Anyway...

You hopped out of bed all excited and headed towards the castle. but before that you shower and then had breakfast. It was waffles with the side of bacon and eggs. A classic choice you would say. You put on the best outfit you can find in your closet and head out.

You arrive at the castle as you awe in shocked and amazing by it's beauty. Of course the time for the ball is not ready just yet, it's only 7:50 and the ball starts in 18:00 so you must wait. You did explore a bit. There were make ups for the theme along with the dresses for the ball and itself only. you just couldn't wait to get in your amazing dress again.

You did notice something new. A huge guy who looks quite handsome arrive. Although you thought he was just visiting for no reason but something about him feels.. right...
As he entered the castle, he noticed you staring and walk up to you. "Oh no, he's coming this way! don't panic don't panic!" you thought to yourself. "Excuse me ma'am.. do you know what time does the ball start..? its my first time being here so I don't really know anything." he said in a calm tone.

...

his voice is so hot-

"U-uhm it starts at 18:00.. so in 6 more hours.." You said, trying to hide your feelings.

he stayed quiet for a sec.

...

"Thank you ma'am" he said with the sweetest smile you have ever seen.

He walks away. You didn't realize your eyes were still widen as you face started to heated up just by remembering his voice.

°•~ an hour pass by~•°

Turns out that they were serving some food in the castle today. All though they didn't serve some actual good food but today there were finally some amazing food! You grabbed your plate from the cafeteria and grabbed the desserts and some meat. you sat down with nobody since your friends weren't here today, they said they were too sick to join so it's fine..

You did however saw the new guy again, seems he only grabbed the meat and nothing else. You quickly look away, you really wish he sat next to you but at the same time you didn't want him to. Next thing you know.. he sat next to you. "Hey, I hope I'm not bothering ya or anything." he said. You look at him.. gosh he is just so cute.. "I do t mind at all.."

He smiles. "Thank you hun." he said

Your face starts to heat up again. He calls you hun. You feel like you are about to melt. "Uhmm.. your name?" he asked. "oh uh, My name is (y/n) " you said, feeling embarrassed. "(y/n).. that's cute.. I'm Bob" he said.
You looked down, embarrassed by the compliment. He notices how much you are blushing so he grabs your hand. He rubs his thumb over it. "Sorry if i came off as cheesy.." he said. You look up. "No.. no.. it's alright. Thanks.." you said shyly smiling. He gives you one of those sweet smiles that makes your heart flutter. Your cheeks flushed more. "I think i'll leave now.. I have other things to tend to..." Bob said. "Yeah, okay.. see ya later" you replied. You both waved goodbye. Then he leaves.
you could feel a weird warm feeling inside you.. this has never happened before..