Game!Bob x Gamer!Reader♥️

A/N: I DO NOT NOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME I HAVE PUT. ITS A MADE UP

Also I don't think it would be a "Romantic" story but I only done this story for fun.

TW: Death
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughh there's nothing to play..!!" you groaned. You have played most of the popular games for a year but no new fun ones were popping up. That didn't stop you from playing them though. It was just too bad. You were searching for many other games until you found a very interesting game.

"Bob dating sim"

"hm.. I never played a dating game before" you mumble. You weren't even sure what this meant or how you would do it. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad..
You opened the game and the screen shows a big demon with the most widest smile. "That's kinda cute" you said to yourself. you start the game and it shows yourself at a fast food restaurant.

A Big man walks up to you "Hello! what can I get ya?" he said. You absolutely love this man. You have a thing for fat people, they can be like teddy bear which I guess is one of the reason. He has a really round face and kind eyes. His skin is light tan and he has short dark brown hair. You think he looks super good. You giggle as his voice booms across the entire restaurant.
"Can I get a regular hamburger." you asked. "Of course! be right back!" he said as the screen faded to black

Why am I blushing? is this what a dating sim can do..? I must look like an idiot.. Your thoughts were cut off when he came back with your food. "Here ya go! hope you enjoy.." he said as his voice slowly went deep. "Huh.. is this the part where the climax rises?" you thought to yourself. "Say.. you're not around here.. who are you..?" he said. The screen suddenly pops up where you can type your name. "hmm.. I guess I could put my actually name in there since this is very interesting." you said. You typed your name.

"Y/n..? that's a beautiful name!" he said. "To make it even.. the names Bob!" what a basic name you thought. But you don't mind.. it's better then a horrible guy with that name "Well thank you!" "I should probably get the other customers.. it was nice knowing you Y/n." he said."Yea! I hope we can chat soon." you said "Well since you're new, how about I give you this" he said as he gave you his number. You quickly typed his number into your phone then put it in your pocket. "if you ever need help, just call me" he said, give you a wink. this made you blush because of his cute face.

the screen turned black again. "Hm.. I like this guy so much.. I hope I see him again" you said to yourself. Then the screen pops up with you in the street late night. as you were walking home you heard a scream. "NO! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Huh? you went to check out the sound and to your surprise there was a demon with a large knife. "Ok how can this be a dating sim!? unless if it's a horror dating sim.." you said to yourself.

The demon quickly stab the person multiple times. You gasped. "Wow how brutal." you said out loud. He looked at you with that same smile. "Huh? did he hear me?" you said. "Yes darling~ I hear ya.." he said. your eyes widen. how can he hear you??? he is literally at the other side of the screen??

You shook your head. "No way!" you whispered. The man then disappears. "Huh? where'd he go?" you asked. You were hoping that it was just some kind of sick joke. You checked your phone again. No signal.. how is that possible?!?

"hehe hahahHahah!" he chuckles louder. you quickly looked at him. "Oh dear.. I'm afraid he'll be coming after you now~" he whispers before disappearing onscreen again. you started to panic. WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THIS??!! your character ran down the road. You ran as fast as you could.
It was panting hard, tears streaming down your cheeks, sweat all over your body. You finally reached home but the front door was locked. Shit shit shit!!! you screamed as you kicked it open and ran inside. But then your computer started to malfunction. There was something in your room, your computer screen lit up. It looked like someone was in there.

"There you are~

"NO NO NO NO NO" You immediately turn it off. "That won't work anymore darling~" he said. He reached his hand toward the screen.
You tried to block the demon with your arms but to no avail. He grabbed your arm and pulled you forward. "LET GO OF ME!!" You yelled.

"We'll be together soon hun.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another bummer ending... Well.. I tried ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌
Words 844