Cashier Bob x Quiet Reader ❤️

Merry Christmas to y'all! I hope you got the best gifts.. hah and a happy new year to all of you!!
Request: Hallow856Grey749
Also this is another rushed story so.. sorry if there's mistakes.
Oh yea one more thing I kinda change the story for a bit so.. sorry if it not what you wanted Hallow!!
~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up due to the sound of your alarm. You didn't want to get up early for today but you have to. You slam the alarm hard because of how annoying it is going BEEP BEEP BEEP jeez.. it's already giving you a headache. You dressed up into your decent outfit and grabbed your keys, wallet, and some items to protect yourself since this world is dangerous.

You walked out of your apartment and locked it. but before you do, you put on a mask so that you don't get judge. You walked down the stairs and walked onto the street. It wasn't snowing as bad as last time which makes you glad. You walked towards the nearest shop hoping that it was open so that you can buy something to comfort you like a fandom or a warm blanket and then go home.

The shops were mostly closed due to how cold it was outside. it was making you shiver as you walk through the frozen city. After walking for a while you found the store with only two other people inside. They seemed like normal teenagers.
The person looked at you funny but kept their mouth shut. Already? I don't have the energy for this right now.. you said to yourself.
You sighed heavily and went to the counter. The teenagers are still staring...
"Hello, what can I do for you?" the cashier asked
You stared at him.. He was chubby that has a beard and looks sweet.. and cute.. ugh stop thinking about him.

You wanted to tell him to grab a hot chocolate but too shy and scared. He looked at you for a bit then realized something wrong. "You ok?" he asked. You immediately nodded. "Can you speak..? not saying it in a rude way of course!" he said. Woah.. he realized that you're quiet already. Good.. you don't know if you could handle being yelled at or insulted because of how quiet you are. You nodded in response. "Oh ok.. well how may I help you.." he asked again. You pointed towards the hot chocolate machine and gave a small smile even though it's covered by the mask. He chuckled lightly and nodded his head.

Your heart started racing. What is this feeling? it's confusing you a lot.

"Ok I'll get that for you now.." he said happily. Your face lit up and you can't take your eyes off of him. He smiled at you and winked. Huh.. HUH?!? DID HE NOTICED- You immediately tried to cover your blush.

Here you go.." he said handing you the hot chocolate and a the bills.
You quickly paid and left before he had any more questions. He looks at you confused then smile. You sat near a table that is next to the window. you tried to take it off your mind by doing something that distracts you.

It's nice here.. You drank your hot chocolate and sat there quietly reading a book that you have no idea what it is about. Thats when the cashier say next to you. "Hey.." he said. You didn't know what to do. you never been an a conversation with a stranger before. You waved. "Idiot" was all that your mind said. He laughed and sat next to you. "What's your name?" he asked. You stayed quiet.

You noticed that he was on his mind right now. You don't know what to do. He then grabbed a napkin and a pen. "Can you write it here.?" he asked. You looked at it for a sec then take the pen as a response. You write your name. "Y/n.. it's a beautiful name!" he said. Your face felt hotter than ever.
He handed you the cup of hot chocolate. "This one is on the house." he said. And just like how he did with you earlier, he smiled at you and winked again. You blushed furiously and tried to hide it by turning away and taking a sip of the drink.

"This man..."

Words 731