Bob Velseb x Reader ♥️

♥️= a short story

"COME BACK HERE!!" The demon yelled. You kept running, not wanting him to kill you. You didn't look back, you just wanted all of this to end. You reached to the forest hoping to lose him there. You legs were exhausted, screaming for you to stop but you couldn't. you just can't! After running for another 5 minutes you stopped.

You looked back to see nobody. You sighed in relief but later realized that you're lost in this unknown forest too.

"Oh you fucking idiot!! Not only I'm lost in this forest but that fucking serial killer is!!" You said mentally.

You took a deep breath and tried to think. Where do I even go??

You rethink your path and where you went before arriving here. You remembered that you came running between two twist tree tangled together. You started walking there but later heard a sound. You turned around quickly to see nobody. You started shaking and felt the feeling you were being watched. You continued to walk trying to ignore the feeling your being watched. After walking for 20 minutes it got quiet again, maybe he went somewhere else or left? you thought as you continued walking.

Your eyes widened when a hand grabbed your arm. You screamed and immediately jumped on it. It's the serial killer. He has his claws out ready to rip your heart out. When he saw you crying, he let go of you and started laughing. His voice was creepy. You shivered at how cold his touch was. "aww, the little doll is going to cryy?" He said in a friendly tone. You quickly stood up and backed away. He laughed again. You don't like the smile he has on. It looks sinister. But the same time it looks.. cute??? What kind of killer is he?? and why are you thinking of this!?! you thought. Before you know it he grabbed your waist and spun you in a circle making you dizzy. Your body was now pressed against his chest. You squeak like a mice. He heard your little voice that came out of your mouth and started forming pink around his cheek.

He looked at your face and noticed how cute you were with your cheeks turning red. It looked so pure and innocent. He licked his lips. He leaned in closer to you face and whisper "I love that cute noise you made~" This caused you to blush even more. "Did he just say that?? Why is this happening!! this doesn't make any sense!!" You kept thinking about the situation you're in. You looked up at the man holding you. His face had pink blushing and he's looking down. He didn't look angry anymore. In fact he looked adorable with that expression.. "Wait.. have I made a serial killer fall in love with me? And do you love him back??" it's confusing that a cannibal killer has fallen in love with one of his victims. "No! That's impossible! We could never!" your thoughts ended when he gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"What.. d-did that ju-" your thoughts were caught off when he gave you a kiss on the lips. It felt amazing, it felt passionate and gentle. You slowly kissed him back. Your arms wrapped around his neck. He notices that and with that he was surprised that you kissed him back. You both break the kiss to catch your breath. His heart fluttered when he sees you smiling with a small blush still on your cheeks. "Wow.." You broke the awkward silence "That was fun." He chuckles. You smiled and nodded. He put his hand under your chin and lifted your head so you were facing eachother.

"Maybe I'll let you live after all~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YESS ANOTHER STORY COMPLETE!!
Sorry if its too short, I'll try my best to get my motivation back!
Also I am doing REQUESTS so please let me know what story you have in mind! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)