💚❤️Human!Bob x Reader ❤️💚 Christmas Edition

Since Christmas is around the corner.. I decided to add this story I made for fun.
~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two years ever since you and Bob moved in together. This place is like home to you. There are no more people there, no more loud parties or noisy kids. All you can hear is the crickets outside and some soft jazz playing in your house while you get prepared for the one special holiday. Christmas.

You open the Christmas decorations that have been stored in the attic for almost a year now. "here we go again.." you sigh. You tried to grab the other box of decorations but they were too heavy. You tried so many times but you gave up. Bob walked in to you sitting on the floor. "is everything alright?" Bob asked. "Not really.. this box is heavy to carry." you said. Bob chuckles before helping you carry the box out of the attic and down the stairs to the living room.

He placed the boxes on the floor. "Thank you Bob so much for the help" you said before giving a kiss on the cheeks. His cheeks started to turn red. "Y-you're welcome y/n." He stuttered.
This year you decided to decorate your entire house. The lights, the tree, the gifts, everything since you have the motivation to do so.

You take out the indoor Christmas decorations. You took out the Christmas socks, a toy train that circle around the tree and of course the most important thing to have.. a Christmas tree.
You tried to put it up yourself but was stopped by Bob. "I'll take it from here" he said."Are you sure? I don't want to put so much work on you" you asked with concern. "Trust me darling, you'll love it once I'm done." you nodded and left the room.

You decided to cook some food for the both of you. You thought of some recipe. A perfect prime rib, Pull-apsrt cheesy Christmas tree, and the Bûche de Noël. After cooking almost all of them done Bob shouted "Darling~ come look at the Christmas tree!"You were curious of how he have done the tree so of course you went to the living room. You almost saw it until Bob covered your eyes. "Hold on~ not so fast" he said. "let's make it as a surprise.. ok?" You nodded. He guide you.. I guess closer to the tree? your really unsure. "Open now you colan open your eyes" he said before uncovering your eyes. You open them and you were amazed by the looks of it. You looked at all of it. It was beautiful...
"I love it Bob." you said while looking at the tree. He walks over to you hugging you from behind. "I know." he smiles.

You spend the rest of Christmas Eve watching TV and eating all of the Christmas cookies that you made. After the movie was over you decided to watch another one. This time "Home alone" I know it's a classic choice but Bob wanted to watch it. You didn't care because if it means spending Christmas with him, you'll gladly watch the movie over and over.

As the movie finished you decided to go get ready for bed. but since you didn't want to get up and sleep alone in the bed you decided to sleep with Bob while he's watching a different movie. You cuddle closer with Bob. Bob kisses you on the cheeks. 'You good babe?" He whispered in your ear. You just hummed in response. Bob kisses your forehead. "Sleep well my love." You nod before closing your eyes trying to fall asleep.
But your thoughts were racing all day and night. As much as you tried you couldn't calm your mind down. His warmth brings you comfort. You couldn't stop thinking about the way Bob kissed you, his calming voice. You just couldn't stop thinking about him and him only.

You woke up due to Bob snoring like crazy. It's quite funny if you were in the mood but since you woke up you were annoyed. But at the same time you don't wanna leave his side. You try to cover him with the blanket and you were successful. You slowly got up and walk to the kitchen. You had planned on making something for Bob and you were going to get the ingredients. However you ended up burning your fingers on the stove. "Ouch" you yell when you felt the hot flames hitting your skin. It was then when Bob finally wake up.
He rubs his eyes, yawns. "Is everything okay hun?" he asks. You smile at how caring he is and how concerned he already is. He wraps his arms around your waist from the behind.

He leans down kissing your cheek. You blush but return the gesture with a kiss on his neck. "Of course Bob" you say. "Come back to bed please." He mumble. You roll your eyes. "I'm fine babe." You replied. Bob kisses your head and goes back into his bed but before he do so, he pats for you to come back. Your hands were still burned but you didn't bother to heal it, it will be gone soon.

~2 hours has passed~

Bob gets up and comes to give you a hug and kisses your forehead. "Let me finish the preparations, you can get the ingredients you have forgotten." he says. You nod smiling before leaving to go get the ingredients you need.

Bob grab the mop and started cleaning the floor. He wanted to surprise you again but this time with a clean house. Since your whole place has trash on the floor, noodles cups, I guess a few bugs..? He was feeling a good spirit in his heart and wanted a best Christmas you can have. And maybe he could even give you some presents. That would be great!
After finishing cleaning up everything he decided to prepare breakfast for you both. He prepared everything and cooked the first breakfast.
He set plates on the table. He cut up some eggs and sausage, mixed up some pancakes and some fruit. He even managed to throw strawberries on top and decorated it with blueberries too. You walked in with bags on your hand. "Woah.. you did all of this..?" you asked, still aweing. "Of course, I just wanted to make you feel special." he replied. You put the bag on to table and hug him tight, but not too tight that will chock him. "Thank you" you said.

"Hey I was wondering if you want to go somewhere special.." he said, Blushes on his cheeks. "Yes!! of course!" you immediately replied. "great! but first you need to eat your breakfast." you nodded and rushed to the kitchen. it looked delicious.

After breakfast and putting everything in the fridge and the pantry you decide to get prepared in a special outfit. You quickly rushed to the room and locked the door behind you. "Hey! let me in" Bob said. "No! Iyou can't see me just yet." you teased. he groan. After changing you walked out of the room. Bob looked at you. He was lost in his own little world. He loved every inch of you. Every curve and shape of your body he knew very well.

He immediately took you into his arms and kissed you sweetly. You wrapped your arms around Bob's neck, pulling him closer than ever before. The kiss wasn't long, it was short and sadly. "So what are we doing today Bob?" you asked. He smiled. "Well.. I was thinking about taking a little trip.." he replied. "What kind of trip?" you asked intrigued. "Just some fun stuff.." he added.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pt.2 coming soon..maybe idk I lost motivation here haha

Words 1311