Vampire Bob x Reader ❤️🤍

You were at the walking around in the park alone at night. The only reason why you were at the park alone is because you needed some fresh air. After all it was a bit chilly outside and the stars were shining bright today, that was another reason why you left the house today. You find a spot to lay down and enjoy star watching. You were a little concerned that you heard rumors about a big fat guy who was a serial killer lerking around your neighborhood. Of course you didn't care because your whole life have been playing safe.

You watched the stars, enjoying the beauty of it but what caught your eyes the most was two stars sitting close to each other's. You call them "The Eyes" for they always looked into your soul when the two were together. You always wonder how those two stars fell in love. Well someday you'll know.

As the fog formed in, you heard some noise coming from the bushes. You quickly stood up and took a few steps back. Your heart started to beat faster then It ever was. What if it could be a prank or some animal? you thought. The rustling became louder and louder as it got closer to you. All of the sudden the noise stopped.

You held your breath in, you wanted to run but you were to curious who or what is in the bush. Suddenly, a dark shadowy figure stepped out from the bushes. A chill ran through you as your blood went cold. He wore black jeans with a tailcoat vintage jacket. He stared at you intensely with a smile, showing his fangs.

"Woah..." Was all you managed to say before he pounced on you and pinned you against a tree trunk. His fangs slowly grazed your neck making you gulp, this was really happening...
His arm suddenly tightened around your waist causing you to squeak.
"Now don't fight me. It wouldn't end well for you" his husky voice spoke in a seductive tone.

You blush softly when you heard his voice and how close he is to you. "L-Let go of me!" You pushed him away, making him stumble back. You took that chance to run away. He glance at you before chasing you. His stares freak you out! How could someone with such handsome face do something so creepy?! You tried to shake off the fear when you realized where you are. Your home.

"Shit No!" This is bad, very bad. Not only did you arrive home but you led him to it. You immediately ran in the house and locked it, hoping that he doesn't get in. You leaned your back against the door trying to calm down. When you calmed enough you opened the door again and peeked out to see if he's gone. He's no longer there. You sighed in relief. "What the fuck... who was that guy.." you thought to yourself. Not long after you heard a noise coming from your bedroom. That scared the shit out of you.

You had an option to leave the house but you just can't. He might steal some of your personal belongings that meant so much to you. You ran towards the kitchen and grab your knife for defense. You walk cautiously through the darkness of the hallway until you reached the light coming from your room. You hear some shuffling and the sound of something breaking followed by more shuffling. "Oh this motherfucker is about to die" you mentally screamed. You take a deep breath and turn the handle of the door. You open the door. You scan your room. There were broken glass, Papers on the floor, and some stuffs that mean a lot to you.

"oh this son of a b-" "WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Now you were mad but your hands were still shaking. You heard heavy footsteps approaching you slowly until you felt his hand wrap around your wrist and the other on your mouth. You gasp and struggle to free yourself but he pulled you in the dark. His grip tightens around your wrist and pulls you further into the dark. You try to struggle harder to break free but you knew it was no use. You closed your eyes.

"Please..."

You slowly opened your eyes. You can barely see him but you could tell he was begging for something. "I just need a little blood.. I haven't had any for days.." You felt his warm breath fanning over your neck, the hand holding yours loosened but stayed on your mouth. Slowly, you feel his sharp teeth biting you, you scream and close your eyes. He paused for a second. "Can I..? I promise I'll suck only a little.." He said in a low whisper. His hot breath makes its way down to your shoulder and you shiver slightly. He kisses your neck lightly. "Just one taste." You couldn't do anything else but answer to him. if you said no, he might do something horrible but if you say yes, the pain will only hit you.

You took a moment to decide either to end this or not. You took a deep breath and nod. He smiled at your answer "Thank you kind human.." With that he dug him fang deep in your neck. You groan, trying to suffer on the inside so that you don't accidentally scream. The pain was unbearable as he suck your blood out. He continued drinking like crazy until there were only a few drops on the side. As soon as he stops sucking, he removed his hand from your mouth.

He lets go of you and let's go of your wrist as well. Your whole body trembled as the blood drips down to your shoulder. "Satisfied?" you asks. "Yes.. Thank you again human.." He said. He turned on the light, which make you squirt. Now that you could fully see him, he had your blood stain on his mouth. But something about him made you feel warm inside.

He has this mesmerizing blue eye, which seemed to stare straight into your soul, his hair looks messy and darker than his pale skin. He had a yellow chain around his neck. Maybe he's in a cult or something."Human? are you alright..?" he ask. "Huh..? Oh yea! I think.." You feel dizzy, maybe he sucked a lot of blood. "Are you going to faint?" He asked, he had a worried look. You shook your head and tried getting out of his hold.

"Hey hey wait! Don't move too much okay?" He says in a worried tone. You nod. You stumbled a little, your legs were too weak to stand up. He took notice to this and decided to carry you. You blush at his kind action. He carried you gently and placed you on a soft bed.

You sit up "Thanks, um.." "The names Bob, Bob Velseb ." He introduced himself. After treating you on your neck he spoke up."May I ask? Why did you decide to help me..?" He asked. You thought for a sec. "Well.. something about you .. made me want to help" You answered truthfully. His eyes widened a little "Why would something like that pull you?" He asked confused. You blush deeply and scratch the back of your neck nervously. "I'm.. not quite sure.." You admitted. "You're cute when you blush~" Bob whispered, he gave you another smirk, making your heart pound even faster. "Y-you saw that?!" You asked shocked. He nodded. You cover your burning cheeks and look away shyly. Your heart fluttered and beating fast. He laughed at your reaction and put your hair behind your ear. He kissed you on your forehead.

"Get some sleep, human, I'll take care of you tomorrow." Bob said. "Alright Bob..." you replied quietly, turning on your side to get comfortable. You immediately felt a cold air hitting your skin, making you shiver. He noticed it and without thinking, he climb on your bed and cuddle with you. You were shocked and blushing furiously. You looked at him and noticed that he was blushing as well, also looking away shyly. You chuckled at his reaction. "Thank you.." you whisper to him. "Goodnight my little human~" as both of you drift away into slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1390