Yandere Bob x M!Reader💞

You woke up to the sound of heavy footsteps. It was very dark indoors since there is no windows. There are no light source except the lamp beside the bed that is turned off. You sat up immediately when you felt someone touching your shoulder. "W-who is it?" you asked. No response. Then something touched your arm. You felt it and realized there were cold hands. It felt so strange. It felt almost ticklish. You suddenly started to panic. You started to shake whoever touched you. "Wake up love.." you heard his voice calling you.
Your heart was pounding fast. You could feel sweat dripping on your forehead.

"B-bob?" you stutter. He chuckle and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry I scared you sweetheart.. Are you alright?" He says softly. You nod but you don't move or speak. "Is there something you need..?" you asked. "There's is one thing" he said in a serious and dark tone. You gulp, knowing that something horrible might happen. You could feel him smirk at your answer. "What is it darling?" you ask. He then lift his head and looks straight at your eyes. His eyes were piercing through you. Like he's trying to tell you that there's something you have to know..
His lips curl into a mischievous grin. "Can we make out?" he said.

You widen your eyes in shock. He chuckled. He then remove his arms from your waist and lean his face closer to your neck. "Shall we make it official love? Or will you still hesitant?" he asked teasingly. You swallow hard. You knew that you can't refuse him. Even though he is not really bad person..you still have a doubt..that everything he said about love is nothing but lies. But he also proved you wrong. He proves that he loves you with everything he has in his heart. And he proved that by taking care of you. He gave you so many things that you never thought someone could give to you.

"Of course hun" you said.

He smirk and lean closer to your mouth. He slowly put his lips on yours. You then kiss him back, savoring the feeling of his warm lips. He then pull away and lick his lower lip. "Love..your tongue feels so soft." he licked it again. You blush, unable to control yourself anymore. You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you. He then deepen the kiss. He grind his hips against yours as he deepens the kiss even more. He pulls away. "This time I am in control love" he said as he kissed your collar bone. "Let's continue.." he then proceed to kiss you lips again.

Your cheeks heat up when he kissed along your jaw and trail down your neck, making your heart beat erratically in your chest. You moan lowly when he sucked a hickey on your neck. You squirm underneath him. A moan escaped your lips again. "I want more love..more of you.." he whispered. He then grab your leg and pull it over his stomach. He then grab your bottom with both of his hands. He squeeze them roughly as he kisses your bare thighs. You moan softly under your breath. You bit your bottom lip hard while you felt your dick throbbing. He stopped what he was doing and stare at you. You glance at him in the eye. Your cheeks burned bright red. "What is it..love?" he said. You bite your bottom lip as you stare back at him. You take a deep breath. "I need.." you stuttered. You cleared your throat as you try to compose yourself. You feel embarrassed talking that much.

"I need you.. inside of me.." you stutter, looking away shyly. He chuckles again. "Alright..let's do this.." he said. As his thumb brushed against your sensitive dick you suddenly felt a burning sensation. You gasped and clenched your thighs together tightly. His finger went inside your tight entrance making you cry out loud and arching your back. He start moving slowly.
He then thrust deeply inside your tight anus. "Ahh~!" you moaned again. He groan and starts fucking you even deeper. You gasp in surprise. You feel him stretching your tight opening. He started to go faster and harder.
He grabbed your wrists firmly and held them above your head. You opened your eyes and looked up at him. He let go off your wrists and grabbed your ankles too. "You're going too far.." you moaned in his ear. You can hear him moaning and grunting louder and louder. You whimper. You can feel him cum already, but you're not ready yet. He kept fucking you harder and quicker without slowing down. Suddenly he stops and grab both of your wrists tighter. You can feel his cock starting to throb.
He was about to release. You whimper.
He slammed his hot member inside of you. You gasped loudly. He growled. "Just relax babe, I got you" he said as he started pumping strongly. You feel like you're about to cum any second. "Hmmhp~!!! A-Ah~!!" you screamed and cum all over him. Your walls tightening around his throbbing cock. Tears streaming down your face. You could feel his cum spilling out of you.
He quickly pulls out of you and collapse on top of you. You just laid on the bed panting heavily. Both of your chests heaving heavily from the intense love making session.

He rested his head on your stomach, still breathing heavily. He rubs your naked thigh with his palm gently, like he was checking you. You smiled sheepishly at him. His blue eyes stare into yours intensely again. "Are you hurt anywhere love?" he asked worriedly.
You shake your head. "No..but I did feel sore."
He chuckles and nuzzle your abdomen. He then sigh contently. He looks at you lovingly. "I love you my darling.." he whispers in your ear.
You giggle softly. "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~
Not very proud of this to be honest but I tried..
I'm sorry I disappointed you guys :(

Words 1021