Worried Human Bob x Sick Reader ✨

This is another story of Bob Velseb without his costume 😳.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up feeling ill, you want to speak but everytime you try, it starts hurting. Your throat feels tight, like it's on fire. You open your mouth but all that comes out is a croaky whisper. When your boyfriend opens the door and comes inside, you tried once again but fail.

"Sweetie are you okay?" He asks worriedly.
You wanted to tell him what's wrong but you couldn't. He walks over next to you and takes your hand in his. "A-are you sick?" You didn't know what to do but then remember that you can use your head for a yes or no question. You nodded you head. He was relief that it wasn't anything horrible happening to you.

"Darling, I suggest we should get you some medicine for your illness." he kisses the top of your head. You blush softly at his actions before getting ready to leave.

Once you were both done you decided to go outside. It was chilly outside with only a thin coat on. You didn't mind though cause you had your boyfriend that is so warm. You walk down the sidewalk until you see the pharmacy. You open up the door and went inside.

It took you a few minutes to figure out where all the medicine was and when you got there you went straight to the back to get a few of them. Once he paid your medicine. Both of you left with a small bag and walked back home.

When both of you arrived at your apartment your boyfriend picked you up and you snuggled into his chest while he carried you. Once he made it to your bedroom he laid you down gently in your bed. "You should get some rest.." he said. You nodded and closed your eyes hoping your sickness would go away soon.

The next day you didn't feel much better. Your body ached and your throat felt sore. You couldn't eat anything because of how dry it was. Bob was more worried then ever. He was trying hard not to show it because he didn't want to worry you. But you already knew something was wrong. You just hoped it wouldn't be as bad as you thought it was going to be. After being sick all day long Bob decided it was time he took care of you. He made sure your soup was warmed up and put it beside your bed along with some crackers and some water. He kissed your forehead softly. "I love you." You smiled softly at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Love you too." You whispered. With that he made his way to the kitchen to make dinner. As he cooked dinner he hummed a little song and danced around the house. It was cute and adorable but he wished that you weren't ill so he could hold you and sing with you.

When he finished cooking he brought his dinner and put it by your side. Then he turned on the television. You didn't really pay attention to it, the TV wasn't very interesting and you weren't even watching anything. All you cared about was taking the pills he gave you and sleeping. You were so sick that nothing else seemed to matter. He grabbed your glass off your desk and filled it up with water. You sat up slowly and drank from your glass. After drinking the entire glass, you fell back down on your pillows. Bob watched the whole time worriedly. It was clear that your fever was getting higher but you kept falling asleep. Bob stood up and placed the cup on the nightstand. He grabbed your blanket and covered you. He leaned down and kissed the top of your head softly one last time.

You felt someone pull you out of your dreams. It was Bob and he looked like he was crying. His eyes were red and puffy and his voice trembled as he spoke. "Y/N...I'm so sorry to wake you...but i need to talk to you..." The tears started streaming down his face. He was shaking and looked like he was gonna break any second now. He looked at your face and saw how pale you looked. His cheeks were flushed red and your breathing was shallow. You looked awful and he felt so terrible. "Please Y/N just stay awake a little longer..." He cried as he ran his hand through your hair. Your eyes fluttered open slightly. You blinked and stared right into Bob' s blue eyes.

You were confused as to why he woke you but decided that he probably needed help. You opened your mouth but all that came out was another weak croak. "Babe? What's wrong?" Bob moved closer to you. He wiped away your sweat covered skin.

"I've been sitting here waiting for you to wake up a-and ...y/n, I'm so sorry.. You were sleeping for 2 days! and i-i" You placed your finger on the lips "Shh.. it's ok..I think..? I'm still here.. but you should really give me more medicine.." you whisper in your croaky voice. "Okay, okay.. i'll give you some now.." Bob kissed your forehead softly before standing up. He brought the tray close to your bedside table and filled the cup with some more medicine. He placed it near your hand and placed your blanket over you again.

You were exhausted but you couldn't go back to sleep yet. You needed to take your medication first. You held your hand out and grabbed the water bottle he set on your dresser. You took two of your pills from the container and swallowed them. As soon as those pills hit your stomach they began working. A small cough broke the silence between you two. Bob immediately rushed over. "Are you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?" He asked. You shook your head. "I'm fine.. I don't think it's that bad."

As Bob helped you into a sitting position, you could see the worry and concern washed onto his face. Tears welled up in his beautiful blue eyes. His hands were sweaty and his knuckles white. "No baby you're clearly not fine. You have a fever that won't go down no matter what i do. I just want you to get better." His voice cracked slightly as he fought back his tears. He brushed your bangs aside. "You deserve to feel happy..." Your eyes softened at him. You were glad he cared about you this much. You reached out and grabbed his hand and brought it down so he was holding yours tightly. "I will get better..just please.. let me sleep a little bit longer... I promise to wake up the next day." You closed your eyes and pulled his arms towards you as best as you could. You heard him sigh heavily as he did.
You felt your boyfriend move the blankets and sit back down beside you. He wrapped his arm around you. "Do you want me to sing to you?" You nodded softly. You felt his strong fingers run through your hair. He sang softly and slowly until you were drifting off once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1229
Should I do a part 2?