Game!Bob x Gamer!Reader pt.3❤️

TW: kidnapped

You woke up with a headache. "Ugh... what the hell.." you mumble as you put your hand on your head. You sat up. You look around your surroundings. You feel lightheaded, everything seems to spin around. You tried to stand up but you eventually fall down. "Ow.." you whimpered softly. You tried to stand up again. This time you managed to get up without hurting your knee.
"You should lay down" a familiar voice says as he approaches you. "Who.." You turned around but you saw nothing. Your vision was getting blurry.
You hear the voice call out to you again but you couldn't answer because you were feeling dizzy.

Then the black figure hold you close, then carried you to the bed. You were placed down gently. You closed your eyes.

"Rest.. we'll talk later." the figure gently said. After a while of laying there quietly, you started to feel warm. "hmm.." You peeked your eyes slowly. You saw the figure cuddling with you. It felt nice.. even though you're probably in danger but you didn't care, this might be your last moment..

You slowly closed your eyes. Soon enough you slept peacefully.
When you woke up, the person was nowhere in sight. "Where am I.." You questioned yourself. "Hello?" You called out to yourself. You started to look around for whoever brought you here. "Is someone there?!" You kept calling out. After a while, you gave up. "Fine.. if you're not here, I'll just leave!" You said. You heard footsteps heading over to where you stood. "Hey.." A deep voice said. You started to shake a little. You turn around and see the person who kidnap you.

It was none other than the devil that tried to kill you.

"Oh shit.." you thought to yourself. "Where am I?" you said. "In my house silly~" he said in a playful tone. "How the hell did I get here?!" you shouted. The devil chuckle, then suddenly kneeled down beside you. "Now now.. calm down and listen carefully.."
you frowned a little at him and crossed your arms. "I don't wanna listen to whatever bullshit you have to say!" you said. "Honey.." he said while leaning in. Your eyes widened a little as you backed away a little. You suddenly feel your cheeks heat up. You felt embarrassed and look away as a smile formed on his face.

He chuckled lightly. You looked up at him. You sighed. "Look sweetie... I've been wanting to meet someone who can save me." "And you were quite cute in that outfit too~" he mumble. You glared at him. "Just don't hurt me please.." you said.

he looked down at you. "I know..." he trailed off.
Suddenly he grabbed you and hugged you tightly to his chest. You tried to wiggle free but the bastard was strong. "Don't resist.." he said in a calm tone. He moved you closer and kissed your forehead. You immediately tensed. Then after awhile you relaxed.

"What do you want from me..?" you asked. "I want you.. and only you.." he said. You blushed a bright red and try to get out of his grip but he only tightened it. "Let me go.. I can take care of myself." "No.."
"Please.. I'm tired.."
"No.. You won't be able to escape.. You belong to me~" he whispered and kissed you once again on the lips. Suddenly you felt weak and weaker by each passing second. He pulled away. He held you close. "My sweet.. sweet angel~" he smirked a bit. All of the sudden you see the walls glitching. "Hm..?" You squinted your eyes a bit. You tried moving again but it was useless. You tried to talk to him but he covered your mouth.
"Shhh.. don't worry... I'll make sure you get a proper meal. No food will be wasted." he chuckled.

Bob.. am I in your game..?

Words 652