Drunk bob x Reader ❤️

"Bob!! get up!"
"NoOoOoo"
"C'mon! I don't have time for your stupid games!"

You yelled at him. Apparently you two were at a bar to celebrate your hard work. Bob promise that he will not get too drunk and let you be the one to get drunk but ooh how he broke his promise in an instant. He just couldn't resist his favorite (beer/alcohol). Not only did he promise to lay off with the drinks but he promise to take you home but since Mr.Drunk is too dizzy, he can kill both of us.

Now here you are taking the drunk man to his car. "It was supposed to be me. I'm the one who worked so hard for this celebration." You thought to yourself. You open the passenger seat and looked at Bob for a sec. "Bob" you called his name. He looked at you with a silly face. "yEa..?" "Get in the car please" He nodded and struggles to get in the car. "You got to be kidding me.." You help him get in which was difficult but you finally got him in.

You got in the driver seat and start the car.  The radio blasting songs. The song started playing as Bob sang horrible. "Pff-" You started recording his terrible singing on your way home. Once you arrive to his house, you got out of the car and helped Bob stand up. "C'mon big guy, up you go.."  You put an arm behind his back.

When you reached the front door, you try to open it without letting Bob fall backwards. After 5 minutes of trying to open the door, you finally got it and went inside. You lead bob to his bedroom and let go of him. "Jeez you're heavy.." You laid down on his bed panting. Bob looked at you and slowly climb on the bed. "Y/nnN.." You looked at him. "Hm?" "Can you *Hiccups* SleEp wiTh me..?" he asked. Suddenly your cheeks started to heat up.

"U-uhm why the sudden question?" you asked. "I don't like sleeping alone.. I always wanted to cuddle with you."  You sighed and looked at him. "Okay fine. Just for tonight though." His eyes sparkle like Christmas lights. Bob happily snuggled into your chest while you tried your best to hide your blush.

10 minutes has gone by and none of you guys said anything.

"I love you so much y/n.."

he whispered against your chest. You felt like you froze. You tried to respond but you couldn't speak. You felt your heart flutter.

"I.. love you too.."

Bob quickly sat up. "Really?!?"  he ask excitedly. You smiled softly at him. "Of course Bob... Why wouldn't i?..." You answered. "Yay! does that mean you can be.. my boy/girlfriend?" You took a minute to answer. "Sure.. why not" Bob sudden hug you tightly.

"Wanna know something?" he said "what is it?"
"I'm not drunk anymore." "Huh?!? when did it came off?!"  "When we arrive at my house"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 503