Human Bob x Insomnia Reader ❤️✨

I don't know anything about insomnia. All I know is that you just couldn't get a peaceful sleep. so I'm sorry if it's confusing.

Request SpringBon7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't sleep.

No matter how many times your tried, you just can't.

Even when your lover is cuddling with you, it's just gives you more energy.

You decided to just give up and stay awake.

So that's what you did..

You hop out of bed, successfully not waking Bob. Then you headed downstairs to the living room. "Hmm.. let's see.." You first tried playing some games in a low volume of course. It just gave you more energy. You felt an idiot doing that.

Then you tried to read a book. Nothing helped much. Your brain was too distracted thinking about the game. and it was boring. You didn't want to think about it right now.
You kept looking at the time on your phone. You could go back to bed. But you don't feel like it.

It's been around 3 hours since you started this whole ordeal. You still have no idea what to do. "I should have bought those sleeping pills.." you said to yourself. "That's it.. I give up.. I fucking hate this.."

Two things you hated. One, staying up late due to insomnia and Two getting all anger in the morning because you're tired. It's is now 4:53 AM. You're getting more angry by the minute. You finally decided to go to sleep again. with that you lay back down again but nothing worked. You're really frustrated right now. And the lack of sleep wasn't helping either.

You're starting to freak out. "AGHH WHY CANT I FUCKING SLEEP?!?" You yelled into the pillow. You wanted to break something but you couldn't because some items are expensive. so instead you yanked your hair, scratch yourself deep and punch the pillows.

°•~6:00 AM~•°

Bob woke up from his amazing dream. The both of you dancing in a fancy building with masks and you wearing a black dress and a black mask. He will make that a reality soon.. :)

He hop of the bed and then realized that you weren't in bed. "Hmm.." he hummed. He knew what this meant. Either you were just being silly or had some trouble falling asleep.

That's always happened when you were stressed. He hoped he would be able to help you. He first searched the bathroom since he know you sometimes fall asleep there. Nothing. Then he checked the closet. Nothing. He decided to check the living room. He saw you freaking out. His eyes widen and immediately sat down with you to check out what was going on.

"Y/n?! Are you ok!?." He yelled in a whisper.

"NO! IM NOT OK!?! DO YOU SEE ME OK?!" you yelled.

He sat up straight and grabbed the nearest thing he could find which happens to be your pillow. He placed it at the end of the couch. "Please lay down.." He said in a calm, caring tone. You follow his command and lay down.
"Now breathe slowly. Just focus on me. Take my hands." You do as he instructed. You can tell he has lots of experience calming people down. "Good...now try to relax." You close your eyes and try focusing on him and relaxing your muscles. It took some time but soon enough you felt better... and tired..

You yawned.

"Good job Y/n. I'm glad you're feeling better." He smiled. "Now we just need to wait for you to fall asleep again.." You nodded sleepily and closed your eyes. That's when he noticed the small tear running down your cheek.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. You only sobbed silently. "Y/N. Please talk to me.." You continued sobbing in silence. "What's wrong? please tell me. You know i'll understand whatever you say.." he says softly and patted your head. You sniffled. "I'm scared. I don't know how to deal with this.." Tears started coming again.
"There, there. I got you." He rubbed circles on your back trying to comfort you. He smiles brightly.

"Can I lie down next to you. Maybe we could cuddle until you fall asleep. What do you think?" You nod happily. He scoots closer to you and wraps an arm around your waist protectively. "This way you can cuddle with me even more. Ok?" You nod and snuggle into him.

This makes his heart beat faster. He never thought he'd ever hug you this close. But this moment feels right. The smell of his hair, the gentle way you're pressed against him, the warmth of his body. He's almost convinced you won't leave him ever. You feel safe. He closes his eyes with you and listens to your quiet breathing. Eventually his own breath evens out along with yours, leaving only the sound of soft snores left to remind you that you're not alone. To be honest you loved his cute quiet snores. It's just adorable. then you heard him whisper something to you.

"Everything will be ok.."

Words 845